Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Beto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Beto did alright today. Seems to be a bit of a workhorse with lots of running but not much else; for a tall guy I felt he was poor in the air and got bullied too easily. Mind you, it was his first Premier League game.

keep him on for 60 minutes and then sub for DCL if he’s blowing for tugs. Doing so well considering he’s been here less than a week.

If you watch our second goal he knows where the ball is going by Patterson. Even though Danjuma is there, he’s still bursting in behind him because he wants the goal.

What we have needed for years.

I thought Beto did alright today. Seems to be a bit of a workhorse with lots of running but not much else; for a tall guy I felt he was poor in the air and got bullied too easily. Mind you, it was his first Premier League game.
Mate, it is the first time he has come up against this physicality (and they won't come much harder than Sheff Utd) yet he handled it all well. I was impressed that he passed the 'up against the grocks test' twice in a week. He will have less physical tests so I am excited about him

Have you been huffing glue all afternoon??

I mean, I wouldn't blame you like

Worst take of the day for sure. Sorry bud.

The service to him was shocking. I thought his hold up play was ok and he looks like he actually has a footballing brain and can spin his marker and get goal side of them…

The service to him was shocking. I thought his hold up play was ok and he looks like he actually has a footballing brain and can spin his marker and get goal side of them…
This is something Dyche and his coaching staff have to work on. Hopefully it is not just 'Get it in the Box' coaching and utilise his pace by passing through the channels

Balls into feet wont be his forte, down the sides of defenders where he can use his pace and power will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back