2023/24 Beto

That was such a bad half.

It's hard to say "give him time, new country etc" when everything he's doing is so below average and looking like he's come from Sunday League football.

I'm bloody rooting for ya fella I really am but ffs at least look like you know what your supposed to be doing.

That was such a bad half.

It's hard to say "give him time, new country etc" when everything he's doing is so below average and looking like he's come from Sunday League football.

I'm bloody rooting for ya fella I really am but ffs at least look like you know what your supposed to be doing.
From his debut he looked technically way off it. It's a genuine rarity these days to see a PL footballer with such a poor first touch.

Nothing against him, he'd have been mad to turn down the riches the PL offers, but there is no way that he was actually scouted properly in terms of someone going watch him play over a number of games.

From his debut he looked technically way off it. It's a genuine rarity these days to see a PL footballer with such a poor first touch.

Nothing against him, he'd have been mad to turn down the riches the PL offers, but there is no way that he was actually scouted properly in terms of someone going watch him play over a number of games.

Scary thing is that we were being linked with him for a few transfer windows before we signed him. So, presumably we were scouting him for a while.