2023/24 Beto

Crayon eaters saying Beto is better than DCL. How quickly the ball comes back its just relentless for the defence and midfield.

Christ he's pure sunday league, I doubt he'd get a game in the lower leagues, he's shocking in every way,
This is the problem. The comparison between 2 poor players does not make DCL a good player. He might be slightly better but that is not an endorsement

Not that fussed about how awkward he is or even his lack of technical ability. Its the cant finish from 5 yards out. 2 yards if you count that fulham miss.
Was there seriously nobody better at a fraction of the cost. Even che adams would have been about 10m cheaper

When we get the inevitable points deduction for 2024, remember this guy hits the calculation for about 8 million.

Not that fussed about how awkward he is or even his lack of technical ability. Its the cant finish from 5 yards out. 2 yards if you count that fulham miss.
Was there seriously nobody better at a fraction of the cost. Even che adams would have been about 10m cheaper
Hello. Sorry know I'm repeating myself but we HAD Ellis Simms!! At Chelsea tonight and really last time I was there watching Simms run through Koulibaly as if he wasn't there before nesting the ball in the far corner for an equaliser.