2024/25 Beto

Want him to do well because he is a trier but he would not of looked out of place in that Doncaster side the fella co commentating summed him up his decision making needs working on that was putting it kindly brute force only gets you so far

Played well.
Want him to do well because he is a trier but he would not of looked out of place in that Doncaster side the fella co commentating summed him up his decision making needs working on that was putting it kindly brute force only gets you so far

Thought he played well myself. A couple of times he tried to beat the centre half when he would have been better passing, but thought he showed some good hold up play under pressure at times and he scored another goal.

That's 6 goals and 2 assists for him now in 1,281 league and cup minutes (and I'm not including that game at Tranmere)

He has flaws, but he's definitely capable of producing moments in any game as far as I'm concerned.

We haven’t half bought some dross up front over the last few years
Beto, niasse, Tosun and maupay has cost us nearly 80 million quid
walcott, sandro, kean, rondon, king, tarashaj, mirallas, kone, valencia, traore, vellios.

how many just finished or simply couldn't find a club if they fell over on a golf course.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back