2024/25 Beto

Saying you dont rate him doesnt mean you dont want it to work for him. I want him to be the Premier league top scorer this season but it aint happening. Just because you hope and think hell get goals doesnt make it so. Just for the record im no great fan of DCL either.

Potentially a generalization but just feels like there's so much doubling down because he isn't Calvert-Lewin. He's not the best to watch but I do think he causes problems for defences, certainly more than Calvert-Lewin has been doing recently.

Potentially a generalization but just feels like there's so much doubling down because he isn't Calvert-Lewin. He's not the best to watch but I do think he causes problems for defences, certainly more than Calvert-Lewin has been doing recently.

He can barely put one foot in front of the other. I'd rather they both aren't here.

Plenty of times he got into good positions...then thought it was Sunday league and decided not to make the easy pass but run through 5 defenders instead.

Dom probably makes the pass. But then he doesn't get the return...or misses the return completely.

That's where the thing falls apart. Never just 1 individual.
Dom doesn't make the pass either, he has something like 3 assists over the last 2 seasons.

People keep saying he can "certainly finish" in this thread or words to that effect. Where is the evidence of this since hes been here?

Calvert Lewin in the form he was in Brighton away 23 or Liverpool home 24 is a level above Beto. Unfortunately when he’s not in that form, which is a lot of the time, he’s ineffective and Beto probably deserves more minutes because for his limited technique he does get into goalscoring positions.

The haters alliance really coming in strong after he scored a goal. No wonder Dom wants out
Yeah he scored against a league 2 team so nobody is allowed to say hes not good enough now or you are a hater? I dont hate the fella i just recognise hes not good enough to play for us. Weve got other players who arent good enough who try but they dont get the same backing. Why is Beto special? Because hes supposedly an Evertonian?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back