Big Vic Stays!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubey

Allardyce Out
Anichebe is to sign a four-and-a-half year deal say SSN.

Good news that, has all the tools. Just needs a run in the team up top with a striker partner.

No it isn't, it's three paragraphs of generic media guff ^^

Just wanted to post it quick when I spotted it!

I truth....I meant on all the things you've posted on there, yeah that was one was your worst piece ;-)

hope it's not for too much. he seems really limited sometimes but when he's arsed, he can be a handful.

Still only 22 mind. But I know what you're saying. He has flashes where he is unplayable - he was outstanding for 15 minutes in the second half against the sh*te for example.

If nothing else, it sends a message to our other young talent. Maybe he'll inspire some sense of solidarity to Everton... or maybe not.

It's smart of him to stay - he could be sniffing major opportunity since our striker lot is paired down (to say the least).

Just hope he starts to prove himself more...Needs matches and confidence...Gets both of these he can be a weapon..He needs to score more like he did against Brum last season..

He needs to stop being so injury prone but still good news a lot of potential to come from this lid.I wonder if this is our marquee signing as arteta was in the summer maybe blue bill will be out of his bunker for a bit now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back