• Barkley

• Jeffers

• Xavier

• Arteta

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's Macca done?

I'm not going to say Barkley as he's not left yet and he's clearly being manipulated by his agent. Btw who's the bloke in the car on the previous page? (I'm bad with faces)

Could hardly consider Rooney being on this list. He was a boy with hopes of playing at a higher level because he was good enough. He proved that he was obviously.

Unless of course you're talking about Rooney coming back fat and bevvied up as snake-ly. Then it's Rooney surely.

Could hardly consider Rooney being on this list. He was a boy with hopes of playing at a higher level because he was good enough. He proved that he was obviously.

Unless of course you're talking about Rooney coming back fat and bevvied up as snake-ly. Then it's Rooney surely.

Wayne Rooney is a [Poor language removed] rat

Has to be Barkley. He is/was one of us and has just shafted his boyhood club who gave him his start in football........ungrateful $$$$, and knows that he's doing it too.

I can't be as upset with him as the others. He doesn't seem to be very bright.
Different sport, but I used to tutor Am. football players while at the University of Florida (most were barely literate). These kids believed anything they were told by anyone. I still keep in close contact with a lot that play in the NFL, and the things they're told by their "handlers" should be criminal. Sadly, almost all believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back