Should Kenwright step down as chairman?

• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We all knock Moshiri because he seems clueless at running a football club. But Kenwright is meant to be an Evertonian, he is the custodian. Yet through the last 2-3 decades, he's let Everton slip further and further away from the club that we used to be. The traditional big club. It's him, and him alone. I hope he goes within the next 2 months one way or another. Take Moshiri and DBB with you.
Not a chance. Him and Blondie do need to go, as does the obese U23 manager but none of them will. They are rooted in the sewers of this place.

Bill had the clubs best interests at heart when he owned the club but unfortunately many wanted him to sell, as we found out the grass wasn't greener
I am not doubting that Kenwright is an Everton supporter but so are you so am I.
But this relegation if that's what it is is down to him .
He said when he came in that if anybody was able to take over from him that could move the club forward he would gladly step down but he lied he was only prepared to listen to offers from people who were prepared to accept him as chairman, he likes cudos of being Mr Everton he can't let go.
If this stadium is ever built and it has a stand or any part of the ground named after him I will never step foot in the ground.
I hate the man he has destroyed one of the most important things in my life and he should have no part in Evertons future.

I am not doubting that Kenwright is an Everton supporter but so are you so am I.
But this relegation if that's what it is is down to him .
He said when he came in that if anybody was able to take over from him that could move the club forward he would gladly step down but he lied he was only prepared to listen to offers from people who were prepared to accept him as chairman, he likes cudos of being Mr Everton he can't let go.
If this stadium is ever built and it has a stand or any part of the ground named after him I will never step foot in the ground.
I hate the man he has destroyed one of the most important things in my life and he should have no part in Evertons future.
How can you say he destroyed it? It was destroyed before he bought it?

Besides, another one, who was your preferred buyer when he bought it? I'll be honest he was mine, but who was yours?

Where art thou Bill, you fat cancerous toad? Do you not want to shout it from the hill tops that you are the worlds biggest blue and how you got bullied in the boys pen? The sooner you are gone, by whatever means that maybe & I’m not even arsed anymore, is the only way this club can heal. You are reaping what you have sown, clung onto to the train set and sold it too an impulsive buffoon who’s going to be the end of this great club. Do us all a favour and go now before the inevitable happens, because goodison truly won’t be a safe place for you.

When he ran the club on his own we were OK, nothing amazing but safe, once Moshiri came in that's when it went wrong.
Everton with Bill as owner = fine.
Everton with Farhad as owner = dead

If this was Bill's fault he would of done it prior to Moshiri, he didn't.

No pal, you're wrong.

Kenwright's overseen Everton's decline as a football club.

The times with Moyes may have been ok and in some respects unlucky, remeniscent of probably Gordon Lee era,
but, ultimately, the club were no longer one of the big teams anymore. We tried to stay on their coat tails.

But as a club we dropped miles and miles behind the likes of Liverpool, Arsenal, Man U obviously, then Chelsea and City.

The period that has followed Moshiri's arrival is just mismanagement from the top down but Kenwright started the rot. Or it accelerated when he took over. A managed decline I think they call it.

How can you say he destroyed it? It was destroyed before he bought it?

Besides, another one, who was your preferred buyer when he bought it? I'll be honest he was mine, but who was yours?
He was also my preferred buyer but I was wrong I believed in him because I thought he would put the club first before his own ego but that clearly has not been the case.

Farce this. I’m done. If he was at another club and in particular with some of the remarks he’s made compared to actual reality, you would be mocking him but no. Friggin get on with it. It’s not Everton Football Club this. No chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back