Should Kenwright step down as chairman?

• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our fate was sealed a decade ago when the masses clapped this piece of faeces and hounded a certain number of fans who proved how inept and arrogant he was and tried to wake up the world to that fact.

Well done happy clappers.
Clapping a man that seen us go from a giant of English football into an utter irrelevance, all to massage his ego. Imagine believing a word out this fellas mouth, the man who brought us Kirkby, the Kings Dock, fortress sport, NTL, the Rooney giveaway, all whilst overseeing the most baron spell in Everton’s history.

As the song says, “if yer know yer history…”, before long thats all we will have.

Where art thou Bill, you fat cancerous toad? Do you not want to shout it from the hill tops that you are the worlds biggest blue and how you got bullied in the boys pen? The sooner you are gone, by whatever means that maybe & I’m not even arsed anymore, is the only way this club can heal. You are reaping what you have sown, clung onto to the train set and sold it too an impulsive buffoon who’s going to be the end of this great club. Do us all a favour and go now before the inevitable happens, because goodison truly won’t be a safe place for you.
But that's always been the problem. Goodison IS his safe place.

People like @4737carlin are not a tiny minority. Our fanbase is riddled with people who genuinely believe he's done OK under incredibly difficult circumstances.

You have to hand it to him. He's somehow managed to hypnotise great swathes of our fanbase into genuinely believing he's always had our best interests at heart. Yes, he's wanted Everton to 'do well', but only if he's front and centre. He has an insatiable need to be seen as our spiritual leader and be adored by Evertonians.

Whilst I support the message of the 27 years campaign, I'm sorry they arrived 25 years too late to have any meaningful impact. As a fanbase, we have nobody to blame but ourselves. Talk of a protest? Shouts of kopite behavior generally kill any momentum it may have gained.

We're not sleepwalking towards relegation, we're sleepwalking to our death.

I'd like to think I'm a pretty nice fella, but I often daydream about Kenwright being dead. I genuinely despise the man. Not for who he is, but for what he's done to thousands upon thousands of my fellow supporters: He's fed them so much crap they genuinely can't taste it apart from ice-cream. I'm not mad at them, I just feel pity.

Every single failure and missed opportunity over the past quarter century is directly linked to this needy bellend.

Every single failure.

I'm so disappointed that so many refuse to accept it.

Last edited:
I think we should build him a statue for 2 reasons
The Chairman under which Everton won nothing
A big reason we are risking relegation and God forbid it will be in his CV end of season

This wrong un is going nowhere fellas. If anything he is presently scrolling through his phone for one last throw of the manager dice.
Which inexplicably will cost moshiri, not Bill, another 15m in payoffs and an incentive to the new lad.
Bad and all as he has been to our collective mental well-being, he continues to rape that man’s bank balance with ease.
I wish he were gone but he feels he is Everton. Until the grim reaper gets him we’re stuck with him and his acolytes on here won’t hear of anything else.

If people think relegation will see this guy off you are very much mistaken. I imagine the “friendly” journalists have already written their pieces for when we go down. Everyone else will be blamed and he will be painted as the saviour.
There won’t be many happy clappers left if we go down. It will be the end for him.
I doubt we see him at goodison again this season.

There won’t be many happy clappers left if we go down. It will be the end for him.
I'd love you to be right, but I fear he'll come out of it virtually unscathed.

Friends in the media, former players will all be mobilised. A well staged video with a pained expression , a wavering voice, a vow to get us back to the top "even if it kills him" will have plenty of happy clappers jizzing in their incontinence pants.

The club won't start to heal until he's dead. Only then can we rip the whole thing up, gut it of incapable arse sniffers (I just looked at the U23 league table. Lol) and start again from scratch.

He’ll be there front and centre Saturday lunchtime. Probably have agreed with the sky crew what minute he will smile from the directors box. Wouldn’t put it past that man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back