Should Kenwright step down as chairman?

• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
His 'legacy' will be the most unsuccessful 'Chairman' in the clubs history and overseeing our first relegation in nearly 70 years.

He's been on the board since 1989 when we were firmly still a big five club, 33 years of him later we are soon to be not even one of the top 20.

This disgrace of a man has had his fingerprints on every disastrous decision this club has made in all that time that has got us in this position. He IS the common denominator because Mr Ego has continually put his own interests first ahead of the c!ubs.

Yeah lads he will probably be there won’t he and clapping Zcars while drinking Prosecco and choo choo it’s his trainset lads. Bet he wants United to win for them parachute payments and so he can take over from Moshiri again lads.

His 'legacy' will be the most unsuccessful 'Chairman' in the clubs history and overseeing our first relegation in nearly 70 years.

He's been on the board since 1989 when we were firmly still a big five club, 33 years of him later we are soon to be not even one of the top 20.

This disgrace of a man has had his fingerprints on every disastrous decision this club has made in all that time that has got us in this position. He IS the common denominator because he's continually put his own interests first ahead of the c!ubs.
Wasn't he supposed to be the steady hand when the takeover happened, give the owner an experienced head to call on?
That's worked out well, a board not fit for purpose that stinks of his input.
The whole club riddled with people who are not the best for the role, but conveniently are former players who back him.
Any football man can see the problems at Everton, for instance the fullback situation over the years, what did he do about it nothing ,
We could were it a mile off but can't do anything about it, he could
Wish he would just go, saying that I wished he had gone decades a go.

Wasn't he supposed to be the steady hand when the takeover happened, give the owner an experienced head to call on?
That's worked out well, a board not fit for purpose that stinks of his input.
The whole club riddled with people who are not the best for the role, but conveniently are former players who back him.
Any football man can see the problems at Everton, for instance the fullback situation over the years, what did he do about it nothing ,
We could were it a mile off but can't do anything about it, he could
Wish he would just go, saying that I wished he had gone decades a go.
He surrounds himself with yes men and women.

Just listen to the commentary at any under 23 game. Griffiths & snods an absolute cringe fest. The chairman is watching Snods. Evening mr chairman says snods. And then a little giggle
Makes me sick

He surrounds himself with yes men and women.

Just listen to the commentary at any under 23 game. Griffiths & snods an absolute cringe fest. The chairman is watching Snods. Evening mr chairman says snods. And then a little giggle
Makes me sick
In fairness to Griffiths he isn't as bad. I think the chairman makes it known he wants that shout out
Snods and Sharpy , and the rest are sickening suppose it's because they know without him they hadn't got a pay packet.

My thoughts are irrelevant in all of this because the reality is that if they put him on the screen on Saturday, vast swathes of Goodison would still clap him.
I hope they do because I almost guarantee they wouldn’t now mate. Perhaps the damage is already done but I’d back Goodison to boo Joe Royle now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back