• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate him lol

He’s not worth it. Him and his little gang.

Put it this way, we’ve had it his and their way for years and the most to shout about is a few European games, a defeat in a cup final and being the “best of the rest” and “punching above our weight” for a few seasons. Mix all that in with the Other crap that has transpired here

That should tell you everything. Better than now? Absolutely. In the grand scheme of things it’s nothing.

“Good times ?” “Well I have”

That says everything. The culture has degraded the club.

It's truly baffling, isn't it?

And utterly depressing.

Kenwright is absolutely the worse thing about Everton football club. Nothing else comes close.

Kenwright has done virtually nothing for the benefit of Everton Football Club, and everything to be 'the man' front and centre. He's not done anything groundbreaking to cement his position, he's just surrounded himself with arse sniffers and tame media who never call him out. "Farhad, there's literally NOBODY better suited to looking after Everton on your behalf, ask anybody."

He lives in a fantasy world, and when that starts to look a bit shakey he just makes up lies to get his clapping seals onside.

“HURRAH FOR BILL. WE'RE TRULY BLESSED!"

His supporters, All of them, they disgust me. They're all partially responsible for this mess.

Thousands of fans.
'Rhino'
'Sharpy'
'Snods'
'Diamond'
DBB
Prenno
Etc etc etc.

Get rid of the lot. Give us some hope.
A cancerous heart of our malaise.

I can remember in 1988, the year before Kenwright joined the board, we finished 4th and all of us at the time said that wasn't good enough. Just 15 years later the club released a DVD infamously called 'the magnificent 7th' after a 7th placed finish which just goes to show how standards at this club massively dipped when this man started to have major influence. NSNO my 'kin arse.

The culture has degraded the club.
Indeed.

He's convinced thousands that we're plucky little Everton.

Occasionally we bloody the nose of the 'big boys' and people celebrate along with him.

We were one of the big boys. When he took the Chair we were the 4th most successful club in England.

He authorised a season review called 'The Magnificent 7th' and thought it was great.

He absolutely stinks of average. It has spread throughout the club.

Newcastle fans complained about Ashley. His crime seemed to be he wasn't a fan. He bought a business and ran it as a business. Guess what? The Saudis bought a healthy business with huge scope to invest in the summer. Our Glorious Leader survives because some people seem to think being an Evertonian trumps virtually every other measure of competence.

He's an idiot. The thought of him being out of the club is delicious.

Last edited:
Why should we not expect funding? If an owner wants a club to be competitive, funding is a necessity.

Kenwrights wrongs do not excuse the utter shambles which his predecessor has presided over.
The key word was more.

But as you raised the subject, how much funding did Kenwright provide during his term as Majority Shareholder?

Virtually nothing, banks constantly on our case despite us generating more reve ue than ever before.

The key word was more.

But as you raised the subject, how much funding did Kenwright provide during his term as Majority Shareholder?

Virtually nothing, banks constantly on our case despite us generating more reve ue than ever before.
Completely irrelevant as I have not defended Kenwright. My point was that Kenwright being a terrible owner does not mean that Moshiri gets any more of a free pass. Both men are responsible for this mess and should be absolutely ashamed.

Status
Not open for further replies.