Should Kenwright step down as chairman?

• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's awfully quiet this season, wonder why. Probably practicing his 'looking mournful yet not responsible' look for the final game at Goodison when we're already confirmed as relegated.
Looks into space,
lifts glasses up .
Wipes away a tear.
Shakes head repeatedly
Says I am sorry to all around ,
hugs so random arse licker, (conveniently placed)
Staggers out of the directors box propped up by minders, nearly falls three times, and is helped to his feet by kind people who support him, despite the current anger
one wipes his face and gives him kiss, because of recent bad health , rumours of it have been in the press for weeks.
That he bravely leaves his sick bed, every morning to drag himself to Goodison to save his beloved club
HIS Everton.
The press is full of rumours of clashes with Moshiri , everybody knows its not his fault .
Bill looks around , looks crestfallen as the horrible angry ungrateful shower , give him. Stick.
A final look that says what have I done?
Exit stage left.
Now what next for the Kenwight act ,
How will the story go?
Act two
i know the saviour act.
how blue Bill will do everything he can to get Everton back up.
Yes that will get the clappers back onside and just imagine if we reach the play offs .
Yes I can just see it Bill smiles that's the way to go .

Last edited:
I can't wait to see his face pop up on the big screen on the last home game. Let's see if the reception he gets will be the same as he got during the B. U crisis. Let's see if he's as smug.

I can't wait to see his face pop up on the big screen on the last home game. Let's see if the reception he gets will be the same as he got during the B. U crisis. Let's see if he's as smug.
I always look away when it appears, it's a sign of coming doom in my mind.
I will never forget that moment, they clapped
Broke my heart to see what my fellow fans had become.

He'll try and pin everything on Moshiri, but he's got blood on his hands.

The culture of mediocrity. The toxic sentimentality. The patronage of third rate amateurs to run the club.

Our PR team will be working full-time on Bill's 'legacy' between now and his inevitable departure.

The culture of mediocrity. The toxic sentimentality. The patronage of third rate amateurs to run the club.

Our PR team will be working full-time on Bill's 'legacy' between now and his inevitable departure.
1650869141579.png

He dosent have to.try and pin it on Moshiri, it's already obvious to anyone actually examining what has gone on that it is on Moshiri.
Look how stable we were under Bill compared to the mess we are now, Bill's ownership involved working with and sticking by mangers, Moshiris involved throwing Russian money at it to wash it sacking managers every 12 months on average, of course its on Moshiri

He dosent have to.try and pin it on Moshiri, it's already obvious to anyone actually examining what has gone on that it is on Moshiri.
Look how stable we were under Bill compared to the mess we are now, Bill's ownership involved working with and sticking by mangers, Moshiris involved throwing Russian money at it to wash it sacking managers every 12 months on average, of course its on Moshiri
The same fella who was looking for investment 24/7?
The same fella who would only sell up if he was allowed to stay on the board?
The same fella who made a fortune off the sale?
The same fella who has constantly lied to the fans and treats us with contempt?
The same fella who wanted Gary Megson?

Yeah, he did great for our club. He’s lucky Moyes was there for so long.

The same fella who was looking for investment 24/7?
The same fella who would only sell up if he was allowed to stay on the board?
The same fella who made a fortune off the sale?
The same fella who has constantly lied to the fans and treats us with contempt?
The same fella who wanted Gary Megson?

Yeah, he did great for our club. He’s lucky Moyes was there for so long.

You can’t argue with stupid, mate. These people who think everything was good under BK, are the ones who thoroughly deserve the Everton that they have now. If he’d done the decent thing and left when he found a new owner, we would not be here now.

Mate this is boring now. You can't blame our state on one person. It's a culmination of multiple issues, most of these existed even before Moshiri turned up, hence how you can say we were stable under Bill is amazing, the downward spiral had already begun. Kenwright's success was done by luck by a marriage between an unambitious manager and chairman. Lest not we forgot that could have been Megson and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have managed 11 years.

For starters we turned Goodison toxic for Martinez, Koeman and Silva to the point it would have been open war if they had stayed. What would you have the board do keep them on regardless?

It is part Moshiri's fault, part Kenwright and the rest of the board, us as fans being inpatient and thinking because we spent money we could keep on doing that and deserved to be higher up, and mostly the player's fault who can play to a decent level but essentially downed tools when the going got tough.

Putting the focus on one bloke who put his wallet where his mouth was and driving him out is as short-termist as all the rest of decisions that led us here. No chance it makes us better in the long term.

Imagine spending hours and hours of your free time each and every day frantically defending Bill Kenwright against any of the nasty fans who've dared to criticise him. I don't care if they're totally legit or just trolling at this point, the Kenwright apologists seriously need professional help because this is not normal behaviour.......

Looks into space,
lifts glasses up .
Wipes away a tear.
Shakes head repeatedly
Says I am sorry to all around ,
hugs so random arse licker, (conveniently placed)
Staggers out of the directors box propped up by minders, nearly falls three times, and is helped to his feet by kind people who support him, despite the current anger
one wipes his face and gives him kiss, because of recent bad health , rumours of it have been in the press for weeks.
That he bravely leaves his sick bed, every morning to drag himself to Goodison to save his beloved club
HIS Everton.
The press is full of rumours of clashes with Moshiri , everybody knows its not his fault .
Bill looks around , looks crestfallen as the horrible angry ungrateful shower , give him. Stick.
A final look that says what have I done?
Exit stage left.
Now what next for the Kenwight act ,
How will the story go?
Act two
i know the saviour act.
how blue Bill will do everything he can to get Everton back up.
Yes that will get the clappers back onside and just imagine if we reach the play offs .
Yes I can just see it Bill smiles that's the way to go .

Nailed it 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.