Should Kenwright step down as chairman?

• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The inquest into the disgrace that we’ve seen this season must start tomorrow, fk waiting until the season is done on Sunday.

The first action should be to remove this fat, greedy, old pig from any position within the club.
The pictures of him spread-eagled with his grubby hands all over the handrail with Southgate and Denise squirming next to him adequately summed up his tenure and is an image which has been forever burned into my retinas.

I chose to forget about him and all the other rats involved with our club last night because I didn't want to taint an amazing moment. But now its over and its a new day I stand by everything I've said. This scumbag is an sickness that has infected the club and we can never begin to recover until he's gone. People saying that now isn't the time to have a go and call for him to go are wrong. Totally and utterly wrong. Now is 100% the right time. He and the other morons on the stupid squad have almost killed the club, they've decimated us with their mismanagement. We aren't even close to undoing the damage they've done. At best we're looking at two more years of mediocrity as we rebuild just to get back to the magical heights of challenging for a Europa League spot. Now is THE time to get this man and his acolytes out before they do anymore damage. GET OUT now you maggot.

Status
Not open for further replies.