• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Give him an honorary life presidency title and then put him out to pasture

He can turn up to the games, watch from the directors box, but have no board position / say in the running of the club
This is pretty much what he has now to be honest

Give him an honorary life presidency title
Why? What exactly has he does to earn that? I know its supposed to be a nice way for him to part company with us but I simply don't understand why he deserves such an honour. He's objectively the worst chairman in the clubs entire history and making honorary president for life (empty, meaningless title or not) is simply rewarding him for failure.

Watched the game back now and I have to say it really sours my memory of the game seeing him at the end. He should be crying at what he has done to this club, never mind anything else.

He needs to go and he can take DDB with him. I am sure she can be a good CEO but her experience is in running a charity and frankly we have been run like a charity by giving people contracts they don’t deserve and rolling over when we have been robbed by the powers of the game

Why? What exactly has he does to earn that? I know its supposed to be a nice way for him to part company with us but I simply don't understand why he deserves such an honour. He's objectively the worst chairman in the clubs entire history and making honorary president for life (empty, meaningless title or not) is simply rewarding him for failure.
Always give someone an "out"; means you can move them on without any loss of face

We know he has an ego. Bung him a (meaningless) title and move him on

Always give someone an "out"; means you can move them on without any loss of face

We know he has an ego. Bung him a (meaningless) title and move him on
He'd have us believe that a meaningless title and position is all that he has now though. He needs to go altogether. He would just carry on hanging around the club like a bad smell with a new title. Club can never move forward while Kenwright remains involved in any capacity.

Not according to the people within the club, he still has a lot of say and still heavily involved in decisions.
Like bringing in Frank? Maybe, what we need is a good manager chairman working relationship.
Bill did that with David for many years and hopefully can do it again with Frank.
As long as Farhad keeps out and Kia has no influence we can hopefully get a season of stability and progression.

I'm now worried that a big anti BK campaign would affect the current united feel good factor around the club
Am I being a wet rag?! :oops:

He's finished. Even his acolytes know it now. They know there's no defending him. He's either a totally powerless figurehead that has zero power or responsibility and therefore can't take any credit for the good stuff. Which means that he's basically just been an enabler to the likes of Moshiri because he never once spoke out against their stupidity. He chose to remain silent and prioritise his figurehead position over the general wellbeing of the club. Or he has the very real clout his acolytes always denied him having and used it (to his credit by bringing Lampard in) and if that's the case then he's as much to blame as anyone for all the previous managerial appointments and their failures. Either way he's part of the problem. He's done. Finished. His time is up. People have finally seen through him and its wonderful to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.