Should Kenwright step down as chairman?

• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He used to ride on his Uncle Cyril's handlebars to the game.

That's why he must still sit in the boardroom.
No he used to get on Uncle Cyril‘s handlebars to go to see Liverpool, was his story and get passed UP the kop to get to his speck, I went in the Kop hundreds of times and seen kids get passed DOWN to the front, never ever saw one get passed UP, Billy Liar is full of these ridiculous tales.

anigif_enhanced-29811-1500574249-1.gif

They had a chance to speak to Kenwright, for all fans to hear what he had to say, and when he started talking they all just loudly started talking over him, and talking over one another....bunch of idiots...

Elect one spokesman next time clowns, have your questions and points ready, and you may actually get somewhere....probably the same muppets who walked out of the arsenal game after 27 minutes

They had a chance to speak to Kenwright, for all fans to hear what he had to say, and when he started talking they all just loudly started talking over him, and talking over one another....bunch of idiots...
Aggressively pointing your finger consistently at someone and closing in on that person's space? Not on either.

Elect one spokesman next time clowns, have your questions and points ready, and you may actually get somewhere....probably the same muppets who walked out of the arsenal game after 27 minutes
That's what Kenwright wanted: a cacophony of ill thought out comments rather than pointed questions...add in a few people effin' and blindin' and that's job done for BK. He'd have got back in his Bentley and pissed himself laughing all the way to Lime Street.

Go on mate, I'm listening...

It was fascinating.

Kenwright FC v Fans FC. Kick off 16:00pm-ish, Venue: Goodison Park.

Commentary:

Bill thinks he can still “talk” to the fans so gives it a go.

I think he realises straight away oops this is not the usual.

He’s on the defensive straight away claiming “he can’t hear”. He can hear, but that’s a control mechanism he’s trying to instigate. Fair enough, let’s keep it civil.

How do you explain this season they ask?

“Horrible” Bill says. 1-0 Bill, fans were not expecting that level of sad honestly, but it’s short lived. Fan tells him “it’s not good enough” which is interview over on the fans part.

Another fan steps in “its just not this season though Bill explain that?”. Back on the defensive, he asks why the fan is pointing and shouting.

Bill, you do know exactly why this fan is pointing at you. And I don’t think she is shouting. We are off interview again. 1-1.

The fan hits Bill with the “27 years”.. Bill claims “it’s not 27 years”.

Apparently our maths is wrong. VAR says 1-2.

Then Bill goes full Corrie mode.. “you’ve had good times”.

Good times Dave! We remember those on here since like 2009 and when we wrote the whole Chicoazul AI bot thing right? Right?

At this point I’m convinced he is full on acting on set. If you’ve seen Team America, there is a point in there. They even nailed Alec Baldwin.

A fan then goes where Bill thought they would never, saying “you’ve had good times Bill we haven’t”. Oh that truth hurt Bill. Watch how it moves on… 1-3

Moshiri questions!! Oh yeah! I don’t think Bill usually has had to answer these questions in these “encounters” before..

Fan points out Moshiri has loads of money and has thus far spent half a billion badly. (I think I can hear someone in the background at this point shout “Putin” but the audio is quite jumbled so hard to verify, it could be embassy interference).

Another fan claims Moshiri has loads of money and no idea how to spend it. - So let’s be straight, a billionaire who is mentored by Alisher Usmanov, buys Everton and is going to spend all his money like it’s his first night in Magaluf? And his Boss / Mentor is popcorning him by sponsoring the training ground for £80 over 4 years?

Bill then goes Corrie on cocaine and states, (this is just what I think I hear).. “Moshiri’s money is not the answer”, delivering the most incredible actor face ever seen. There is even a moment of silence whilst everyone’s brains digested the face and what they were hearing. Super malfunctions everywhere. 1-4 (Kenwright og ‘90).

At this point I think even Bill is thinking oh dear, exit route fast. His minders have sensed this, the floodgates have opened, they are working on the exit plan.

DE-FENCE! part 3. “Do you know how difficult it is in this day and age..”. Stop right there Bill. Consider the entire world over the last two years before finishing that sentence… oh wait, a fan did stop you and ask how difficult it is (I guess to do anything with half a billion quid). 1-5 (Kenwright og 92’)

At this point a voice is heard asking Bill to step to one side so he is not blocking the road. 1-6 (Kenwright og 93’)

It’s incredible how quickly the questions dried up. It’s that moment where they were fighting the “acting”. 2-6.

Someone shouts it’s “time to go”. So he gets in an expensive car and drives off.

FT: Kenwright FC 2-6 Fans FC.

I wouldn’t say these fans fell into his trap. I’d say despite their disorganisation, even Bill is going to be sitting there now thinking that did not go well at all.

Funny that. Calling passionate supporters clowns.

Because the AGM's were the right and proper way and the club have scrapped them.
Oh. While calling fans clowns, I think i'm right in thinking at the AGM's in recent times
questions and points were raised only for them (the club) to patronise and ignore
those speaking out.

The only muppets are the so called fans who seem happy with the way the club is run
and get the hump when fans call out the club.

It was fascinating.

Commentary:

He’s on the defensive straight away claiming “he can’t hear”. He can hear, but that’s a control mechanism he’s trying to instigate. Fair enough, let’s keep it civil.

“Horrible” Bill says. 1-0 Bill, fans were not expecting that level of sad honestly, but it’s short lived. Fan tells him “it’s not good enough” which is interview over on the fans part.

Another fan steps in “its just not this season though Bill explain that?”. Back on the defensive, he asks why the fan is pointing and shouting.

Bill, you do know exactly why this fan is pointing at you. And I don’t think she is shouting. We are off interview again. 1-1.

Good times Dave! We remember those on here since like 2009 and when we wrote the whole Chicoazul AI bot thing right? Right?

At this point I’m convinced he is full on acting on set. If you’ve seen Team America, there is a point in there. They even nailed Alec Baldwin.

A fan then goes where Bill thought they would never, saying “you’ve had good times Bill we haven’t”. Oh that truth hurt Bill. Watch how it moves on… 1-3

Moshiri questions!! Oh yeah! I don’t think Bill usually has had to answer these questions in these “encounters” before..

Fan points out Moshiri has loads of money and has thus far spent half a billion badly. (I think I can hear someone in the background at this point shout “Putin” but the audio is quite jumbled so hard to verify, it could be embassy interference).

Another fan claims Moshiri has loads of money and no idea how to spend it. - So let’s be straight, a billionaire who is mentored by Alisher Usmanov, buys Everton and is going to spend all his money like it’s his first night in Magaluf? And his Boss / Mentor is popcorning him by sponsoring the training ground for £80 over 4 years?

Bill then goes Corrie on cocaine and states, (this is just what I think I hear).. “Moshiri’s money is not the answer”, delivering the most incredible actor face ever seen. There is even a moment of silence whilst everyone’s brains digested the face and what they were hearing. Super malfunctions everywhere. 1-4 (Kenwright og ‘90).

At this point I think even Bill is thinking oh dear, exit route fast. His minders have sensed this, the floodgates have opened, they are working on the exit plan.

DE-FENCE! part 3. “Do you know how difficult it is in this day and age..”. Stop right there Bill. Consider the entire world over the last two years before finishing that sentence… oh wait, a fan did stop you and ask how difficult it is (I guess to do anything with half a billion quid). 1-5 (Kenwright og 92’)

At this point a voice is heard asking Bill to step to one side so he is not blocking the road. 1-6 (Kenwright og 93’)

It’s incredible how quickly the questions dried up. It’s that moment where they were fighting the “acting”. 2-6.

Someone shouts it’s “time to go”. So he gets in an expensive car and drives off.

I wouldn’t say these fans fell into his trap. I’d say despite their disorganisation, even Bill is going to be sitting there now thinking that did not go well at all.
The thing is Bill's not worrying about the scoreline - it's all about the optics. He's there facing the music...He's saying with that: "I get it, you need to vent and I'm not hiding". He gets credit for that off a lot of fans who still view him as Mr Everton.

Last edited:
It was fascinating.

Commentary:

GoT have got to put this on their front page , pin it on every thread and spam everyone's email address with this . Absolutely brilliant .

Status
Not open for further replies.