Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.

My argument is that he's a bizarre choice of boogeyman for this campaign. He has so little to do with our current plight and removing him as Chairman solves absolutely nothing, other than appeasing a ton of angry scousers baying for blood.

The blame for all of this lies squarely at Moshiri's door - but there's no serious movement against him because he's building us a stadium (understandably).

Whether it's this board or the next one, we are destined to fail on the pitch because the current owner has no idea how to effectively run a football club. If we want the stadium, that's the trade off we have to accept.
I Disagree as Kenwright is responsible for bringing Moshiri in. It appears that no proper due diligence was undertaken on Moshiri's background. It was obvious that his wealth was the result of him being in the right place at the right time with Usmanov. Also if he was to be an absent owner then Kenwright should have ensured that there was some kind of agreement/protocil which stipulated what Moshiri saw as the role of the Board and its parameters for decision making.

I'm convinced that half of the people who still obsess over Kenwright at this point are shills paid off by the RS. Things were a million times better under just him than him and Mosh, but it's still him? You people glow in the dark.
Very suspicious about you

I Disagree as Kenwright is responsible for bringing Moshiri in. It appears that no proper due diligence was undertaken on Moshiri's background. It was obvious that his wealth was the result of him being in the right place at the right time with Usmanov. Also if he was to be an absent owner then Kenwright should have ensured that there was some kind of agreement/protocil which stipulated what Moshiri saw as the role of the Board and its parameters for decision making.
Due diligence wasn't the issue. Moshiri came in, pumped a ton of money into the club and got the stadium to where it is today. Moshiri isn't a typical 'bad' owner, he's just crap at football.

I wouldn't be sure of the new stadium - could be the end of this football club as we know it.
I don't think some on here appreciate how perilous our situation is. With our debt, our wage bill, contracts without relegation wage and transfer clauses and a stadium to pay for, relegation could be the end of the club as we know it.

I don't think some on here appreciate how perilous our situation is. With our debt, our wage bill, contracts without relegation wage and transfer clauses and a stadium to pay for, relegation could be the end of the club as we know it.

I'm certain of it.
Christ knows what our club will look like in 6 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back