Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
My argument is that he's a bizarre choice of boogeyman for this campaign. He has so little to do with our current plight and removing him as Chairman solves absolutely nothing, other than appeasing a ton of angry scousers baying for blood.

The blame for all of this lies squarely at Moshiri's door - but there's no serious movement against him because he's building us a stadium (understandably).

Whether it's this board or the next one, we are destined to fail on the pitch because the current owner has no idea how to effectively run a football club. If we want the stadium, that's the trade off we have to accept.
The chairman runs the club between him and the ceo they should have known the rules on spending etc

No he didn't, not even close, fans are responsible for their own actions, if they act like rats outside they have to take responsibility

Astonishing mate. Absolutely astonishing you describe supporters as rats.

But that is certainly the view of Bill.

I think the fans are decent. So in his eyes, I'm probably a rat too for holding such a view.

Astonishing mate. Absolutely astonishing you describe supporters as rats.

So you think attacking Gordon's car was the correct thing to do? Really?

But that is certainly the view of Bill.
Yeah he said so on Talk Sport.... o wait that was Farhad

I think the fans are decent. So in his eyes, I'm probably a rat too for holding such a view.
Decent? You call that behaviour decent?

4E288F63-E50D-49FD-8C8E-F2C3EFB2324B.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back