Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night was just par for course since Kenwright had any influence over the club. He's lowered expectations so much that Evertonians believe we've got no right to even expect us to compete in derby matches.

It's obvious he's got one unbelievable ego but I wonder if he ever at any point quietly reflects and thinks maybe he's the problem.

Because he still major influence over the day to day running of the club. Forget everything else, Moshiri's biggest mistake was keeping Kenwright around.
And for this very reason, is why Moshiri is just as bad as him.

Almost all other clubs have a management team of professionals skilled in their particular field, data driven, working towards a common strategic plan to maximize the resources of the club so it grows organically. Instead we have him. ffs

Last night was just par for course since Kenwright had any influence over the club. He's lowered expectations so much that Evertonians believe we've got no right to even expect us to compete in derby matches.

It's obvious he's got one unbelievable ego but I wonder if he ever at any point quietly reflects and thinks maybe he's the problem.

No. He literally doesn't think that. He's told people he's the most important person in the history of Everton Football Club

He's also categorically stated he won't go as "the club needs him (sic)"

Utterly delusional individual. Evidence:

No. He literally doesn't think that. He's told people he's the most important person in the history of Everton Football Club

He's also categorically stated he won't go as "the club needs him (sic)"

Utterly delusional individual. Evidence:

I've heard this before, but the more i listen to it, the more i think he is p1ssed.

I've heard this before, but the more i listen to it, the more i think he is p1ssed.

He started off comparing himself to then Prime Minister Boris Johnson. Implying the question was unfair.

He lives in a mansion in London. His only relationship to Everton Football Club is his personal financial benefit and his ego

An ego that is out of control

Is it true he only has 1.3% shares now? If so what's the [Poor language removed] point of him? Seriously if he has such a minority interest what the [Poor language removed] is he doing In the boardroom? It beggers belief.
I’ve heard it mention that part of him giving up his shares To moshiri, was that he couldn’t get rid of him. Not sure how that works. But you wouldn’t put it past him

C3AA5E59-B15E-4625-AAE3-6403E9EB64BE.webp

“Lovely Carlsberg on tap and great grub at Anfield with those lovely kopite brothers of mine, I’m not missing that for no one. Cmon sharpy, we’re going. Denise, bring your neck brace, there will be cameras.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back