Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
remember that stand off, it went over most of the Summer, Kenwright won and Everton lost and Have been losing ever since, hope the Echo is proud of that. The Summer we sold Rooney, in hindsight, if only Gregg would have won that......
I doubt that gobshite Prentice has too many regrets over the Echo's role in the smearing of the Greggs as I believe it was his brown-nosing and total lack of any criticism of Kenwright when he was at the Echo that got him his current cushy number at Goodison.

I doubt that gobshite Prentice has too many regrets over the Echo's role in the smearing of the Greggs as I believe it was his brown-nosing and total lack of any criticism of Kenwright when he was at the Echo that got him his current cushy number at Goodison.
Definitely. A proper ‘Client Journalist’ before anyone knew what one was.

I’ve heard it mention that part of him giving up his shares To moshiri, was that he couldn’t get rid of him. Not sure how that works. But you wouldn’t put it past him
He allegedly 'borrowed' the money to buy those shares, put the 'debt' through the clubs books (The oft wondered about mystery "Operating Expenses"?) funds generated by the club via TV money, again allegedly, paid off the debt...
Now he just has the £45 mill(?) that Moshiri paid him for his shares.

Not one brass wazoo in - £45M out...and, so it seems, a Chairman's Salary for as long as he wants.
Good work if you can get it.

He allegedly 'borrowed' the money to buy those shares, put the 'debt' through the clubs books (The oft wondered about mystery "Operating Expenses"?) funds generated by the club via TV money, again allegedly, paid off the debt...

Not one brass wazoo in - £45M out...and, so it seems, a Chairman's Salary for as long as he wants.
Nicely put

The 'deal of the century' when he sold his shares to Moshiri never mind Destination Kirby.

What majority shareholder manages to sell most of his shares and still effectively keep control of his asset ? Even Ellis at Villa took on a non-executive position as Life President when he sold up to Lerner so didn't have control. The deal Kenwright managed to secure for himself has put him in an even better position than before, as he can blame Moshiri for things going wrong having trousered a cool £45m and he still gets to run the club.

Unvelievable, he's as slippery as it gets. No wonder we can't get rid of him.

Won kenwright legions of happy clapppers to , wonder how they must all feel now

The 'deal of the century' when he sold his shares to Moshiri never mind Destination Kirby.

What majority shareholder manages to sell most of his shares and still effectively keep control of his asset ? Even Ellis at Villa took on a non-executive position as Life President when he sold up to Lerner so didn't have control. The deal Kenwright managed to secure for himself has put him in an even better position than before, as he can blame Moshiri for things going wrong having trousered a cool £45m and he still gets to run the club.

Unvelievable, he's as slippery as it gets. No wonder we can't get rid of him.

Wasn't Ellis supposed to have sold Villa for a pound ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back