Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a serious note what fancy dress will he wear tomorrow

My money is on

00010081p_1200x.webp

He's been chairman throughout. This shows that he hasn't been powerless as you've claimed. He claims to have been involved in every decision and transfer. So our predicament is entirely on his watch.... not to mention the basketcase of a club he passed on in the first place.

He won't answer you pal, tactics, any perceived criticism of Bill Kenwright is blatantly ignored, he has no answers, just more wumming to anyone who will listen.
On a side note, like Gregg before him found out, looks like Kenwright has started using his " friends" in the media to turn against Moshiri, with the Aunoutavic
story being briefed , shots have been fired, Moshiri better wise up fast and look for a new Chairman, before Kenwright turns the World against him.

No, I'm one of the most consistent posters on GOT, which is why you named me.
What's interesting here us a very good positive piece has come out about Kenwright, I actually think some were hoping it would work against him, it hasn't, but it has shown Moshiri is going over the gear of everyone else, which is the real problem
I don’t think it’s positive at all maybe if we were top 10 or somthing he would be seen as a waste of money but where desperate right now wot we pay for Arnautovic will be a lot less than what we lose if where relagated so bills messed up again

I don’t think it’s positive at all maybe if we were top 10 or somthing he would be seen as a waste of money but where desperate right now wot we pay for Arnautovic will be a lot less than what we lose if where relagated so bills messed up again
So you think if we had of spent 20m on him Inc wages it means that we would stay up?
It's a given we stay up?
Stopping this deal was vital, it was a ridiculous move and most likely some kind of sport washing scam.

Gives us a lot better chance have you seen what Wev got up front ? 20 mill v what ever we lose if where relagated it’s not even close
How does it give us a better chance? Did Rondon give us a better chance? Maybe we should of kept him
It would just be more long term damage to the books

How does it give us a better chance? Did Rondon give us a better chance? Maybe we should of kept him
It would just be more long term damage to the books
Because Arnautovic is a much better player look at his goals past couple of seasons so come on then who right now is gona score to keep us up ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back