Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if he’s scores the goals to keep us up it would have been money well spent easily every transfer is a risk this one to me was worth taking
If If If If..... it might not even be true, the bigger picture is Moshiri shouldnt be buying players, maybe the DOF should, maybe the manager should, but he shouldnt

And if he’s scores the goals to keep us up it would have been money well spent easily every transfer is a risk this one to me was worth taking

But then we’d still have the 34 year old on £150k a week for another two years, which isn’t good either.

Personally I think if we had £150k a week to throw at a player we should’ve probably should’ve been throwing it at a better and younger player than Marko Arnautovic. But I don’t believe we were after him anyway and think this is a Kenwright puff piece to try and make him look like some sort of hero.

So you think Moshiri is blamless?
Just because someone is of the opinion that your Bill is more responsible for the state we find ourselves in than Moshiri, doesn't mean that they think Moshiri is blameless. Absolutely no-one thinks that.

Your man still has plenty of influence as to what happens at this club despite his meagre 1.3% shareholding. The two of them are like clowns at the circus making each other look like idiots. It's time we saw the back of both of them.

But then we’d still have the 34 year old on £150k a week for another two years, which isn’t good either.

Personally I think if we had £150k a week to throw at a player we should’ve probably should’ve been throwing it at a better and younger player than Marko Arnautovic. But I don’t believe we were after him anyway and think this is a Kenwright puff piece to try and make him look like some sort of hero.
Not ideal no but still better than goin down , if we were 16th or above I wud be fumin with this signin or if maupay had shown even glimmers say 5/6 goals I’d be against it but 16 goals this season I’d say we’re in desparate territory now

Just because someone is of the opinion that your Bill is more responsible for the state we find ourselves in than Moshiri, doesn't mean that they think Moshiri is blameless. Absolutely no-one thinks that.
They do though, there is Moshiri thread on here, that should be getting hammered everyday, I can't even remember the last time I noticed it.
If the owner of Newcastle, West Ham, Liverpool, United and probably a few more, the fans of those clubs would be hammering them every chance they get if they did to them clubs what Moshiri has done to.ours and continues to do so, not Evertonians though, no we give him a pass because of the stadium.
You only have to.look at the will the board turn up tomorrow or not questions, meanwhile Moshiri hasn't set foot in Goodison for a long long time, that alone shows how interested he is

They do though, there is Moshiri thread on here, that should be getting hammered everyday, I can't even remember the last time I noticed it.
If the owner of Newcastle, West Ham, Liverpool, United and probably a few more, the fans of those clubs would be hammering them every chance they get if they did to them clubs what Moshiri has done to.ours and continues to do so, not Evertonians though, no we give him a pass because of the stadium.
You only have to.look at the will the board turn up tomorrow or not questions, meanwhile Moshiri hasn't set foot in Goodison for a long long time, that alone shows how interested he is
Oh you are back to claiming that Moshiri "gets a pass" from Evertonians just because there are no recent posts in his thread on GOT. Hilarious.

Perhaps if your Beloved hadn't pitched up at Mordor on Monday night as part of his war against Everton fans he wouldn't be attracting so much attention to himself.

We could of bought him and still been relegated, i highly doubt Arnautovic is the one we should of pinned all our hopes on

I didn't say it was a gimme we would stay up but the facts remain. We will now never know how we would have gone with him in the team, so if we go down and Simms and Maupay haven't got a couple of goals between them then there will be more pressure on Kenwright for not trying.

I'm on the fence about this one, those contracts are exactly why we are in this situation and financially curbed - but this is by far the worst situation we have found ourselves in. The person coming in was always going to be overpriced and by booting Rondon you can subtract that waste of wages from someone like Arnautovic who has that bit more about him. As I said fantastic decision if we stay up then we have that money to rebuild the team in the right way. If we go down it isn't a good look at all.

It’s not rocket science really - a simple case of Occams Razor. Moshiri must be held accountable the most because it’s his name above the door. As I have said in previous threads Kenwright is also accountable - both have significantly under performed for a variety of reasons and must both leave. Kenwright does not get absolved of any blame just because Moshiri is the owner, when Kenwright’s name was above the door for those 18 barren years, he wasn’t really the owner anyway, PG was. The major difference this time is Moshiri actively wants to be involved whereas PG did not, but Bill had and continues to have authority to some extent in both scenario.

Oh you are back to claiming that Moshiri "gets a pass" from Evertonians just because there are no recent posts in his thread on GOT. Hilarious.

Perhaps if your Beloved hadn't pitched up at Mordor on Monday night as part of his war against Everton fans he wouldn't be attracting so much attention to himself.
So your saying its a bad thing the chairmen goes to see the club but its fine the owner has zero interest in watching Everton? Even Mike Ashley, who was a much better owner then Farhad showed his face

So your saying its a bad thing the chairmen goes to see the club but its fine the owner has zero interest in watching Everton? Even Mike Ashley, who was a much better owner then Farhad showed his face
No I am saying that the Chairman showing his mug at the Pit was a publicity stunt to show that he can turn up at the home of our most hated rivals but not at the home of his own club as the fans don't want him here.

Moshiri has no interest in football so doesn't go to games. He bought the club to make money backed by his pal Usmanov, and now that Usmanov is off the stage he wants out as soon as possible but with minimum losses. That's why you didn't see him at the Pit, nor will you see him much in the future, if at all.

Moshiri has no interest in football so doesn't go to games. He bought the club to make money backed by his pal Usmanov, and now that Usmanov is off the stage he wants out as soon as possible but with minimum losses. That's why you didn't see him at the Pit, nor will you see him much in the future, if at all.
Hopefully we never do see him again, you say he wants out, he needs to be selling the whole club, not just 25%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back