Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it’s almost like there’s more to owning a football club than just chucking a load of money into a big pot for someone and that Moshiri should’ve understood this after years in the game.
Yep…i think we have now found out the reason why the Arsenal Board and in particular Bracewell-Smith would not sell their stages to Usmanov - not only the obvious chequered history, but also the vision for the football club - amateur hour.

Moshiri is a terrible owner, let's make no mistake about that, but Billy Liar has been running this club into the ground for the past two decades, he has sold anything that wasn't screwed down and told lie after lie to keep control of the club. The process was accelerated when Moshiri came in and started throwing money at the club, the club which, by the way, Kenwright was still running on a day to day basis and between them they have contrived to get us to where we are now.

In my opinion Kenwright is the more culpable of the two, because he has been shown as a serial liar and he tries to project this 'Greatest living Evertonian' image, whilst clinging to his position and watching the club tear itself apart. It's just business to Moshiri, he doesn't claim to be a fan. Kenwright, on the other hand...if he really was an Evertonian he would have sold long before he did, to one of the potential buyers who were not prepared to allow him to continue as chairman and certainly would resign now for the sake of unity at the club.
Top post mate

i always finds it fascinating however that the CEO appears to never come in for as harsh a treatment as the owner or chairman. She should be the top executive decision maker in the business…..all lines directly or indirectly report in to her, and whilst she is criticised occasionally either as part of the group, or more infrequently as an individual she never seems to be at the forefront of it. She is equally as culpable for the current predicament. She needs to show more leadership and if she thinks BK is not acting in the best interests of the club she should stand up and let Moshiri know.

direct criticism ? Come off it man a few weeks ago, she was helpless not hopeless, restrained in a savage headlock, which I am led to believe was a sleeper hold...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back