Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you consider this to be his tenure? Because we are seeing relegation battles now because of the owner
Let’s see shall we:
6C2128C5-BB16-4027-A453-4785ECE2D842.webp

Yes

It is a shame, but Everton will see great days again, and so will Bill
I'm all for freedom of speech and every man, woman and child having the right to voice their opinion, but your take on Kenwright is very odd. The only way I can rationalise your opinion is that you are on a wind-up and seeking attention. I hope I'm wrong and that you know something the rest of us don't.

I'm all for freedom of speech and every man, woman and child having the right to voice their opinion, but your take on Kenwright is very odd. The only way I can rationalise your opinion is that you are on a wind-up and seeking attention. I hope I'm wrong and that you know something the rest of us don't.
No im just greatful for the good work he did prior to Moshiri coming, but now like everyone else I want him to step aside because i dont think he can fix a broken Everton

Well he’s the chairman, the chairman oversees the day to day to running of the board of directors on behalf of the owner

So yes, it’s his tenure.

So sniff sit, unless your hoping that he’ll let you teabag him
On behalf of the owner who isnt leaving them to do the job but is interfering and not always with Evertons interest at heart
Intteresting to note you dont seem to be blaming Moshiri, even though he appointed Mr Benitez to your displeasure

Do you consider this to be his tenure? Because we are seeing relegation battles now because of the owner

….it truly is wrong to have entrenched views in defending Kenwright when the mismanagement of the club is so dreadful at owner and Board level.

I‘m not sure there are many who now back Kenwright but to those very few who do, I urge you to take the blinkers off & see things for what they are. Failing to do that truly reflects gross ignorance. Blaming it all on Moshiri is not worthy of informed discussion.

I personally can’t wait for Larry, Curly and Moe to be gone. Im not in the ‘careful what you wish for camp’…..I’d be happy to take my chances to see them all walk the plank off the good ship Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back