Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Kenshite and his dwindling band of supporters have noticed that since efforts have been stepped up to remove him and his hopeless board and he's stopped coming to home games, we've actually won the two games he's swerved but lost comfortably the two away games he's pitched up at.

Sums up nicely just what an absolute jinx the man is and why we've never done anything, and will never do anything, whilst this joker has major influence.

I hope Kenshite and his dwindling band of supporters have noticed that since efforts have been stepped up to remove him and his hopeless board and he's stopped coming to home games, we've actually won the two games he's swerved but lost comfortably the two away games he's pitched up it.

Sums up nicely just what an absolute jinx the man is and why we've never done anything, and will never do anything, whilst this joker has major influence.
Right or wrong there is no such thing as a jinx. Facts tend to support an argument and increase the chance of winning it.

I hope Kenshite and his dwindling band of supporters have noticed that since efforts have been stepped up to remove him and his hopeless board and he's stopped coming to home games, we've actually won the two games he's swerved but lost comfortably the two away games he's pitched up at.

Shh, Carlin will be along soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back