Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
…..his tenure has always been about him more than Everton. It’s been an act, a Theatrical performance. He uses the club to enhance his ego, he manipulates and grooms his followers by looking after them whilst they pledge loyalty in return, he wooed the media with his Boys Pen & Dave Hickson stories.

He’ll be distraught the veneer is coming off & folk outside the club are seeing him for what he is.

Amazing how anyone in his position thinks they can keep limping on. He might get a little bit of credit if he puts his hands up and says 'I have listened to the fans I will resign immediately'.

Everyday he does not will just further ruin any of the (few) good bits he ever did and like you say show to everyone he's in it for himself. Anything Kenwright thinks he's is currently bringing to the table is massively outweighed by the negatives. To think he can just ride it out shows a disconnect with reality that a Tory politician would be proud of.

Screenshot_20230224_162629_Gallery.webp

I just hope we can cut out the cancerous entity that is Bill Kenwright from our club before it's too late and even then, it might already be too late. He is peerless when it comes to being the worst thing to ever happen to Everton Football Club.

He is soley responsible for the managed decline of Everton these past 2 decades and more, as well as having the audacity to herald himself as some sort of saviour throughout his tenure when in reality, it was him the club needed saving from.

He continues even now to this day, to use and abuse our club and its supporters, and anyone who still defends him is no Evertonian in my eyes.

I just hope we can cut out the cancerous entity that is Bill Kenwright from our club before it's too late and even then, it might already be too late. He is peerless when it comes to being the worst thing to ever happen to Everton Football Club.

He is soley responsible for the managed decline of Everton these past 2 decades and more, as well as having the audacity to herald himself as some sort of saviour throughout his tenure when in reality, it was him the club needed saving from.

He continues even now to this day, to use and abuse our club and its supporters, and anyone who still defends him is no Evertonian in my eyes.

Well said.

At this point he’s laughing his cock off at you all. Proper taunting the protests. Waving you on to bring it all as he’s not arsed.

It’s a bold strategy and I for one have my marshmallows primed to roast on the response.
His cult of personality, carefully cultivated over the years through his media cronies, is starting to slowly evaporate right around the time he wants to cement his legacy as the one who helped us into the new stadium (as deluddd as that is). Long time blues I know who have always made excuses for him (hes a blue, doing what he can, least of our problems etc) are now seeing him for what he is and have turned fully against him.

He has always been obsessed with peoples image of him. I have no doubt he is very unhappy at the situation unfolding at present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back