Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
We finished 17th under Bill and we were in big trouble with Martinez, 12th

12th... big trouble? Last season didnt happen then? this season isnt happening? if that was big trouble what is this??

after inheriting moyes’s team and heading only one way, thanks to moshiri he could afford to sack him as Bill couldn’t, Bill gave this a guy a all singing All dancing contract after finishing 5th and put his pic on the side of goodison. Sir john moores sacked a manager for finishing 4th. That’s what Bill has turned us into. You have fell For the Spiel, Un like some of us
BTW that pic on the side of goodison thing was ridiculous, but sticks and stones, just like the safty certificate waffle, actual actions and results is what counts

12th... big trouble? Last season didnt happen then? this season isnt happening? if that was big trouble what is this??

BTW that pic on the side of goodison thing was ridiculous, but sticks and stones, just like the safty certificate waffle, actual actions and results is what counts
Never said we weren’t in trouble last season, but we were heading one way under Martinez. Going from 5th/6th/7th every season under moyes. After his first season we went to 11th then in 12th when he was sacked. He’d also spent 50mil in his last season and we couldn’t defend, the football was terrible and we’re so unfit as a team.

Early exits from Europe, diced with FFP, one lost cup final, one 4th place… holy cow mate, it’s hardly a list to be proud of is it.
If you agree with him that these constitute “Good Times” then with respect, you’re as big a fool as he is.
I don't think people realise how awful we have been in the last 3 decades. To be honest we only finished 4th, because the RS were terrible, losing games to useless sides with nothing to play for. Had the RS got knocked out when they should of, they would of easily pipped us. We were unlucky against Villareal but we got humiliated by a Romanian side. We could if easily got through the semis against Chelsea , messed that up. How many chances did we me against Fiorentina. When we got the final, we did everything we could, they were just a lot better than us. Moyes failed to beat any of the 4 big clubs away from home, we haven't beat the RS in front if fans since 2010. I think there is an apathy amongst our fans, where somehow Kenwright is seen as a good guy. He's anything but, what's been revealed with Rooney shows that. I was always highly suspicious about that, Rooney went out his way to still say he was a Blue. Also I have often thought he's a closet RS, and has been the main reason behind the mental block we have against them. Carlo and Allardyce hated the RS so didn't want to lose against them, we never have that fear against City, why just them.

All the Best to Bill Kenwright.

B.gif

Just talking to brother in law season ticket holder like myself,we were thinking earlier on his ownership oh well he's a evertonian but now we are all wise to that he's a rat he's got the press under his spell . brings sharpy Snowden and others into the payroll so they can come across as the super supporters in mind club.absolute tosh it's like a Mafia run club say anything about the club negative your gone . kenwright is a pollution on our club that won't go away... when is he gonna get the message [Poor language removed]

Just talking to brother in law season ticket holder like myself,we were thinking earlier on his ownership oh well he's a evertonian but now we are all wise to that he's a rat he's got the press under his spell . brings sharpy Snowden and others into the payroll so they can come across as the super supporters in mind club.absolute tosh it's like a Mafia run club say anything about the club negative your gone . kenwright is a pollution on our club that won't go away... when is he gonna get the message [Poor language removed]

he’s the reason we’re poo and will remain to be till he legs it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back