Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill loves Bill. Bill loves Liverpool FC but Everton FC gave him an opening to be on the big stage. His EGO has been well satisfied and massaged.

Bill loves Bill. Bill loves Liverpool FC but Everton FC gave him an opening to be on the big stage. His EGO has been well satisfied and massaged.
.........and apparently well compensated. Don't know if its true (from Twitter) that 'Good Times Bill' gets £900,000.00 per annum along with the other waste of space Barrett-Baxendale.

Hate this guy so much like the rest of the people at the club who need to be moved on. Biggest mistake moshiri made was not creating a new structure in the club with the board and down. Just wasted money and we just repeat same mistakes
I personally believe Moshiri came on-board under some sort of condition we're not aware of. No sound businessman would allow a massive investment like this to be managed by people who have no decent track record. We are missing something obvious here. Hence the reason why it took so many years for the club to be bought out. Now is our time to rid ourselves from the whole lot.

I personally believe Moshiri came on-board under some sort of condition we're not aware of. No sound businessman would allow a massive investment like this to be managed by people who have no decent track record. We are missing something obvious here. Hence the reason why it took so many years for the club to be bought out. Now is our time to rid ourselves from the whole lot.
Oh its been said before that Kenwright either just has a massive ego or there are bodies under the floorboards at GP he doesn't want people to find in terms of what has gone on over the years. I'm sure eventually it will all come out one day.

I personally believe something I’m not aware of. You really said that ??

I’ve defended the board as much as I can but leaving Lampard there for 6 weeks after Bournemouth I can’t defend. It needs to be a balanced debate re the board though, and saying Bill loves LFC just makes you sound stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back