Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
We WILL end up going down without change at the top, and that won't happen. I've no reason to disbelieve stubbs, I'm glad he's come out and said what's he's said. Hopefully, others will so no-one will be unsure that the problems lie with the utter idiots 'running' this club. Where the hell are bill and mosh?? Only come out when things are going well......so a long long time ago then.

Never understood how any working class everton fan relates to Blue Bill. His world seems miles away from ours. Out of touch, out of his depth and hopefully running out of time at our club.

Running out of time full stop from the look of him. He'll probably want to die at Goodison so he can join Harry and Dixie as the biggest blues.

Fully expect the Bill “isn’t a well man shouts”, “put the club before himself” comments to be out in force. Also expect the usual journalists in Bills back pocket, Oliver Holt and Martin Samual to bang out some friendly “blue Bill” articles over the coming days.

Yeah I’m expecting that soon too, like clockwork it gets reeled out every time there’s unrest against the board. Fella’s supposedly been terminally ill for 5 years.

Fully expect the Bill “isn’t a well man shouts”, “put the club before himself” comments to be out in force. Also expect the usual journalists in Bills back pocket, Oliver Holt and Martin Samual to bang out some friendly “blue Bill” articles over the coming days.

Holt said not too long ago that he was the soul of Everton. And just look at it. What was supposed to be a retort to criticism actually showed everybody the obvious.

Was it in the contract when he sold his shares that he stays on or does he still have shares ? it is a bizarre setup Mosh cuckold by Bill
The continuous mistakes the sackings the silence obviously buying people off as in managers directors of football never let on what is really going on
only Allardyce has let slip a few vailed comments which get treated like sour grapes by the media and ingnored
maybe one day we will learn who is actually driving this titanic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back