Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlin would you still defend Bill if we get relegated this season?
Defend Bill for what?
It's Moshiris watch, as I've said on here 100s of times the fact Moshiri bought the club and didn't put his people shows what an idiot he is. Farhad has created this mess by leaving the old guard in by choice but that not leaving them alone, we were fine before he turned up, we weren't doing anything amazing but we weren't getting relegated.

E00A3AD6-74D1-478E-998C-CAFCAE0647F9.webp

Buy your own tickets big nose
That's not really the point though, is it? It just underlines that Blue Bill is in fact a paper-thin skinned narcissist who cannot accept any form of criticism, even if it's constructive criticism from a former loyal servant (and lifetime fan) of the club. On the flip-side, it also shows that he'll throw free tickets at people as long as they support him.

I'm sure Stubbsy can and will buy his own match tickets as and when he wants to.

He hasn't got a single shred of integrity. He'll never willingly leave his (very well paid) position as chariman no matter what. The only way he goes is either due to being "forced out" by a new owner or because of his own health. He won't even see us going down as a problem, merely an opportunity for him to steal the credit should we get promoted. He'll not be seen for mouths if we go down but the second we win something you can guarantee that he'll be on hand, front and centre, desperately hoping bask in the limelight and claim the moment as his own. Never forget the time our youth team won some cup and had, what was meant to be a nice little trophy presentation during a first team league match at a packed Goodison only for this rancid egomaniac to grab the thing and hoist it up before either the manager or any of his players could get a look in!

That's the story of Bill Kenwright at Everton. Always putting himself and his own ego above anything and everyone else.

The most believable lies are those based on half truths. I believe that someone from a "very famous club" asked themselves regularly what would the Everton board would do. Its quite a sensible thing to do tbh. If you want to avoid abject failure then simply find out what our clowns are doing and then do the exact opposite.

The most believable lies are those based on half truths. I believe that someone from a "very famous club" asked themselves regularly what would the Everton board would do. Its quite a sensible thing to do tbh. If you want to avoid abject failure then simply find out what our clowns are doing and then do the exact opposite.
I reckon this club was Bury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back