Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
No single person in the history of Everton Football Club has made more money from the club than him.
All the while not puttting in 1 brass wazoo of his own...allegedly...as his stake in the club rose so did Club Debt.
Whatever you think of parasite players & agents he's comfortably outdone them all.
...and then some.
Moshiri...and by extension Usmanov...must rue the day they fell for his - allegedly "look at us, 'best of the rest' all we need is money ( I try my best but I just havent got enough) to crack this Top 4 thing.
Sod Arsenal, work it up them, come in with me."

Adamant Carlin is BK

Said before he's a mate of Bills/ he's been in one of Bill's plays lol / gets free tickets/ Bill has saved his life somehow lol/ Bills got incriminating photos of him, his wife lol/ they are related or he works for Everton in some capacity... He's just too loyal, Smithers to Mr Burns level. Anyway back to cleaning my car this time foil hat keeps what s left of my hair pretty dry. :)

Needs to go. No idea why a 77 year old man is running anything nevermind the club he sold. Living in dreamland selling up, making a mint yet still somehow calling shots and being involved in the day to day running and decisions. Baffles me how Moshiri cant see after 6 or 7 years of failure that this board isn't up to scratch. Why has there never been a top down reset. Look at City. Look at Newcastle. Kenwright needs to go and so do his mates he's appointed.

The most believable lies are those based on half truths. I believe that someone from a "very famous club" asked themselves regularly what would the Everton board would do. Its quite a sensible thing to do tbh. If you want to avoid abject failure then simply find out what our clowns are doing and then do the exact opposite.
Might have been a rhetorical question and the someone in question was Bill himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back