Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he had until Moshiri turned up, this mess is going to ruin his legacy, apart from the stadium he paved the way for.
His legacy is one of complete and utter failure. Every time I buy my lad a Programme at the match, I put more money into the club than Kenwright ever has. And he single handedly brought in the fella who may ultimately ruin us with relegation and an unfunded white elephant of a stadium after supposedly courting him for 18 months. Done for the sole reason that Moshiri was the only person stupid enough not only to keep him on but to pay him a massive salary as one of the highest paid Boards in the country. All roads lead back to Bill. It’s all on him.

Yeah, what a killer, it's like introducing your best mate too your fiancee and he steals her from you, he must regret that so much
Keep trying mate. Your ridiculous support for a failure and one of the main reasons for our decline isn't fooling anyone. The more you spouting this utter tripe even the most programmes can see straight through it so you're not doing yourself any favours.

Carlin’s got a point, to be fair.
I have, I'll be honest GOT is a bit of light relief from the immediate world, but I'm not intentionally WUMing, I just seen to see things from another angle.
But I do genuinely believe this mess is all 100% on Moshiri and sadly I think it can't be fixed while he owns the club, regardless of who the chairman is.

By far the biggest mistake Moshiri made was keeping Kenwright around, but I'm confident that Bill still having an influence over things was part of the deal.

The rot started with Kenwright and it will unfortunately end with a relegation that rips the club apart. Nothing will ever change my mind that he is the single most poisonous presence in Everton's history. A legacy of failure for a once great club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back