Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.

Signed.

I think it was a marriage of convenience for Kenwright, Usmanov and Moshiri, or at least it was sold that way. Usmanov clearly wanted to keep his ownership at arms length, and Moshiri just wanted to play Football Manager and was happy to do so whilst Kenwright remained involved. A deal that was music to Kenwright's ears.
Yeah that's very true. It's easy to forget Moshiri and Usmanov wanted to be at Arsenal, but once they lost that power struggle, we were just the next cab off the rank that suited all parties. It's no mystery why Moshiri doesn't particularly care about club affairs too much.

For the life of me I'll never understand why anyone would ever trust this man. He's a proven, on record liar that simply shuts down those who dare to question him, like the time he banned AGM'S because he'd been rumbled by the shareholders for telling multiple porkies.

i’m hoping he knows his time is coming to and end and fast

get out your not wanted

Will Bill resign now?
his one goal in life will be to be center stage for ribbon cutting at bramley moore.

I think it's about time to put an end to that dream. he has been unbelievably selfish in last 3 years. when all knew it was time to move on he decided to screw the club and fans for his own wants. a true evertonian would have said. OK I need to step aside and enjoy watching everton but that bramley moore ? got in the way

i’m hoping he knows his time is coming to and end and fast

get out your not wanted
There's absolutely no way he'll ever leave the club voluntarily mate. Its just not going to happen. He's a full blown narcissist that sincerely believes himself to be utterly indispensable to the club and is basically Mr Everton in his own mind. The only way he goes is either by a new owner removing him or if his own health really fails him. Even when the poisonous old rat finally does leave the club he'll have more to say, you can guarantee he'll have stories "leaked out" that will no doubt lead to interviews in daily rags just to keep himself somewhat relevant and in the limelight.

There's absolutely no way he'll ever leave the club voluntarily mate. Its just not going to happen. He's a full blown narcissist that sincerely believes himself to be utterly indispensable to the club and is basically Mr Everton in his own mind. The only way he goes is either by a new owner removing him or if his own health really fails him. Even when the poisonous old rat finally does leave the club he'll have more to say, you can guarantee he'll have stories "leaked out" that will no doubt lead to interviews in daily rags just to keep himself somewhat relevant and in the limelight.

he needs removing deffo mate, what other chairman would be they’re as long as him and the mess he’s done?

oh no doubt he will have the press up his jacksie saying something “everton we’re one hour from liquidation”

he’s just a terrible terrible control freak

who’s done f a

If he was to go down that road he could possibly face some pretty damning responses.

If anyone has the time I recommend listening to this which was published yesterday, it’s long but interesting and reveals some pretty disgraceful stuff

"What would Everton NOT do?"
20230106_155123.webp

If he was to go down that road he could possibly face some pretty damning responses.

If anyone has the time I recommend listening to this which was published yesterday, it’s long but interesting and reveals some pretty disgraceful stuff

Definitely worth a listen that. Everyone should listen to it tbh.

Definitely worth a listen that. Everyone should listen to it tbh.

One thing I thought was telling, was when he stated the individual he can’t name, remarked “if people really knew about Kenwright they would stop supporting “ I wonder what that meant .

Also the other gentleman who said they have proof in documents about the City owners bidding for Everton.

I’m not dumb, I realise all this could potentially be dismissed as sensationalism and hearsay . It does raise a question tho , which is “why would they lie” for what benefit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back