Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.

If Bill felt anything for Everton Football Club he would resign immediately and allow someone else to direct the club. He is dragging the club down to satisfy his own ego.
He kind of did that when he sold it to Moshiri, the direction now is his.
Even though I dont have a problem I do agree he should resign now as the problems he won't be able to solve, but it's Moshiri who is dragging us down and I can't see him employing anyone to replace Bill apart from one of his enablers

I’m no fan of Kenwright, but I think the focus on him is a bit misplaced.

Moshiri has the power to remove him and hasn’t.

Moshiri is the problem, Bill is just a symptom and symbol of decades of failure.
He has got the power to remove him, he actually could of done that within days or weeks of his arrival.
All that talk of Bill only selling to him because he agreed to keep him on is silly, maybe he did, but once in Farhad if he wanted to could easily then renege and punt him

He has got the power to remove him, he actually could of done that within days or weeks of his arrival.
All that talk of Bill only selling to him because he agreed to keep him on is silly, maybe he did, but once in Farhad if he wanted to could easily then renege and punt him
b s. the leech is on his way out

Considering how many 'kin managers Moshiri has gone through, your logic doesn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back