Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenwright's gone for sure.

No way given the strength of feeling against the old fraud any new owner will try and keep him on and set the wrong tone.

They'll know what the fanbase wont tolerate and his sacrifice will be an easy one to make to smooth the way forward initially.
How many times have you said this Dave, and yet, there he still is, his friends making it impossible for MSP, a much better option, to buy a stake in the club. Never underestimate the toxic lying Kenwright.

How many times have you said this Dave, and yet, there he still is, his friends making it impossible for MSP, a much better option, to buy a stake in the club. Never underestimate the toxic lying Kenwright.
Stop mithering about Kewnright. He's an old man with zero power.

The statement by Moshiri underlined he'd be here until the transition of ownership is complere.

Honest to God, grown men elevating that old thespian into a bogey man we need to fear is a pathetic sight.

And you, of all people, give a jot of credence to anything that Iranian lunatic says? By the way, his mates at rights and media made sure that MSP didn't manage to get a stake in the club.

I can never quite decide if you believe all the stuff you post, if you post it to provoke a reaction or if you paint yourself into a corner and then just defend your position.

I heard BK was abducted, gagged and bound, then shot and thrown in the River in London’s docklands some time in March.

I haven’t seen it confirmed from other sauces such as Karvey Solakhal, Jim White or Sky Sports’ Senior Executive Investigative Reporter Melissa Reddy so it’s all just conjecture.

Also, his corpse would definitely be a floater and therefore would have been spotted very quickly.

So in conclusion, I suspect he’s alive and still operating, despite these rumours.
He somehow washed up in Stanley Park lake

I don't think he wants to stick around. Even he's not that brazen.

It's an easy PR win for this firm to get rid.

His focus will be on shifting responsibility onto Moshiri 'tried to mitigate his worst impulses, stable club ruined by capricious owner, wouldn't listen, breaks my heart...'

Landing in Echo, Mail, Athletic soon. Prenno will be selling these in now.

His focus will be on shifting responsibility onto Moshiri 'tried to mitigate his worst impulses, stable club ruined by capricious owner, wouldn't listen, breaks my heart...'

Absolutely can see this

And you, of all people, give a jot of credence to anything that Iranian lunatic says? By the way, his mates at rights and media made sure that MSP didn't manage to get a stake in the club.

I can never quite decide if you believe all the stuff you post, if you post it to provoke a reaction or if you paint yourself into a corner and then just defend your position.
Who's mates?

Stop mithering about Kewnright. He's an old man with zero power.

The statement by Moshiri underlined he'd be here until the transition of ownership is complere.

Honest to God, grown men elevating that old thespian into a bogey man we need to fear is a pathetic sight.

Come off it Dave that doesn't wash anymore, Kenwright would survive longer than any Cockroach after a Nuclear World war.

Quite

Come off it Dave that doesn't wash anymore, Kenwright would survive longer than any Cockroach after a Nuclear World war.

It really is difficult to understand now why he's feared so much.

It's over for him and has been since headlock-gate.

Please anyone who thinks that's not true highlight what he's done since that point at the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back