Bill Kenwright

Choosing to remain silent, is some leap, to revelling in his death.
I agree mate. I never saw one post reveling in his death or anything remotely close to it from anyone least of all yours. It was a nonsense claim from square one and typical of the emotional arguments/lies that always come so easy to Kenwright acolytes/apologists.

Haha. Let’s just forget everything out of order that was said. I’ve been reading these boards for years, seen the stories from people about how they’ve got a special bottle of whiskey/champagne waiting for just this occasion.

I’m not the only one that’s trying to rewrite history here.

OK. This is just a quick scroll through the first few pages. Not very pretty, like I said.

After 24 hours he was back to being Bill Jong-Un, most evil man in the world, destroyer of all things Everton and an absolute [Poor language removed].
If these are the 'smoking gun' quotes that you suggest showed posters openly celebrate his death then I'd suggest it's you who struggles with comprehension.

You must do better than this. You're wasting everyone's time with this imaginary bollocks.

OK. This is just a quick scroll through the first few pages. Not very pretty, like I said.

After 24 hours he was back to being Bill Jong-Un, most evil man in the world, destroyer of all things Everton and an absolute [Poor language removed].

Yeah, I can see why you have Donut in your username.

Not exactly Columbo are you eh

If these are the 'smoking gun' quotes that you suggest showed posters openly celebrate his death then I'd suggest it's you who struggles with comprehension.

You must do better than this. You're wasting everyone's time with this imaginary bollocks.

You’re an Evertonian. You’re a long-term poster on GOT.

Pretending loads of genuinely horrible stuff wasn’t said about him before and after his death is stupid.

I’m not seeking it all out but it’s all there to read on threads down the years.

Nope. I’ve said some people were happy when a man died.
I think he was a nice guy that loved being chairman. The success of the club was secondary to that. I read some people say the only way he would leave was through his demise. It is very sad that it came to that and has destroyed a club really. He really should have been a Burnley or Oldham chairman, just happy to be in the premier league.

I think he was a nice guy that loved being chairman. The success of the club was secondary to that. I read some people say the only way he would leave was through his demise. It is very sad that it came to that and has destroyed a club really. He really should have been a Burnley or Oldham chairman, just happy to be in the premier league.

Moshiri could have got rid of him at any time. In an instant.