Bill Kenwright

The gremlins are out.

Hopefully he gets well soon. Some things are more important than football.

The man needs to step down for the good of the football club and for his own health. He can convalesce in private.

If he won't go, the football club should replace him. Just like they would do with a manager.

Ultimately though those at the club won't do Jack 💩. It will only come when 777 or a new owner appears.

I will get pelters, perhaps rightly so.

But it all seems very convenient to me. I’m not calling out whether he’s ill, don’t think that’s a very good manner on my behalf. I’ll let everyone make their own judgement.

But BBC release a 10 episode podcast detailing the plight of the club, but under the layers, it turns out the club we love is still there. The fans are passionate, the staff are brilliant and the players and manager care. The one issue we’ve got is the board are a joke. It feels like impeccable timing that now everyone will turn on the board again, they drop a bomb thag he’s seriously Ill.

Why now? Why not last week or before. I just feel it’s suspicious.

If he’s unfit to do the job, just resign, I don’t get it?

Didn’t Kenwright make out like he didn’t do anything much in that letter he wrote to absolve himself and throw Denise under the bus?

Now he’s telling us despite being on his deathbed he was still working 24/7 on key areas.

Which is it bill?

He an absolute joke and as usual he’s trying to manipulate the fans and treat us like idiots, all for the benefit of himself.

Schrödingers Toad.

I will get pelters, perhaps rightly so.

But it all seems very convenient to me. I’m not calling out whether he’s ill, don’t think that’s a very good manner on my behalf. I’ll let everyone make their own judgement.

But BBC release a 10 episode podcast detailing the plight of the club, but under the layers, it turns out the club we love is still there. The fans are passionate, the staff are brilliant and the players and manager care. The one issue we’ve got is the board are a joke. It feels like impeccable timing that now everyone will turn on the board again, they drop a bomb thag he’s seriously Ill.

Why now? Why not lash week or before. I just feel it’s suspicious.

If he’s unfit to do the job, just resign, I don’t get it?
I think it's fair to feel like that.
I think a generation of spin has led a big chunk of the fan base to be skeptical (me included).
I don't doubt that he had a serious operation and is taking time to recover but there's about 50% of that statement that's unnecessary.
Everything is couched in spin and I'm sick of it.
Even when I should be feeling sympathy for an old man who's having a tough time, I'm just annoyed by the spin.

I think it's fair to feel like that.
I think a generation of spin has led a big chunk of the fan base to be skeptical (me included).
I don't doubt that he had a serious operation and is taking time to recover but there's about 50% of that statement that's unnecessary.
Everything is couched in spin and I'm sick of it.
Even when I should be feeling sympathy for an old man who's having a tough time, I'm just annoyed by the spin.

It’s my thoughts mate.

I just don’t see how his position can be tenable if he’s due to have a long absence, when we’ve already got a reduced board as it is.

The timing is just very apt to me. I’m not calling out his illness. But I just think the club have been keeping the news up their sleeve for a day where the board may get some criticism.

….its sad they have to use ‘spin’ in a report that should’ve been a statement of medical fact. The cynic in me suggests the ‘spin’ is designed to attract sympathy but as with so much of the Chairman related communication from the club it backfires. The press might lap it up.
This is what his tenure and previous tall tales and spin mastery has us having that lack of empathy for him. Lack of trust in him is making us question that the strength of that statement and the attraction to sympathy is easily believed. You, I believe are spot on