Bill Kenwright

When we go down to the championship all his remaining family members who give a stuff need to be at the game and feel the pain. If they dont turn up.. it will say it all if they stand with us... or if they dont..
#goodtimes

When we go down to the championship all his remaining family members who give a stuff need to be at the game and feel the pain. If they dont turn up.. it will say it all if they stand with us... or if they dont..
#goodtimes
What on earth makes you think any of them give a stuff about Everton?

They're grateful their estate has trousered 10s of millions out of the club, but now that devious arsewipe is rotting underground, they have zero interest in Everton.

Every local journalist who's failed to shine a light on his lies, every former player protecting a cushy little pension top up with an arse sniffing role, every fan who stood and clapped when his smarmy face was shown on the screen v Villa and every fan who subsequently shouted down those who called for protest against Blue Bill are partially responsible for this.

I hope they're happy. They have the club their beloved Bill brought them.

W-anchors

every fan who stood and clapped when his smarmy face was shown on the screen v Villa and every fan who subsequently shouted down those who called for protest against Blue Bill are partially responsible for this.

This is what gets me the most. The acceptance of not only mediocrity at the pinnacle of his tenure, but applauding the man who's made a mockery of the club motto, the players who literally did run through brick walls for Everton, and the people of the city.

It was so obvious from the King's Dock fiasco where he clearly wouldn't give up any control whatsoever, despite the best interests of the club, that he was dangerous and needed removing. Yet people who made noises were shouted down.

The chickens have come home to roost.

DBB and The Fat Toad. One skips away the other skips down below. Hangers on have had free tickets and Brandy from The Toad. They won't watch Championship football. You unbelievable younger fans will. I had good times I really hope at some point you lot do. Goodison was left to rot whilst Anfield was rebuilt. The Toad got to see A field one last time. We knew this mess was coming.