Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBK2.gif

He's certainly living in the heads of those slagging him off. He can't hear them🙄

Not at all,you accused me of being a Kenwright apologist.I just asked how you came to that conclusion.But you can't back it up.
I didn't accuse you of anything. I spoke in general terms of Kenwright apologists and you felt that ment you. This nonsense is because you overestimate your importance. If I was referring to you specifically I would've said so.

Of Course he made millions or do you think he gave his shares to moshiri for nothing ?
He borrowed money from a Cheshire building Company that did not exist - the money came from offshore - MSM saw the books pulled out imediately from buying us outright - Moshiri had other dodgy loans too - then enter 777 - 9 months of a waste of time ..... thanks Bill .....

If I remember correctly, he sold his shareholding for a figure reported to be around £40m. That's on top of his annual salary of around £1m. He did just fine out of Everton whilst driving us into the ground.
From what's online he bought for a little under 10 million,for a 16 year investment of that amount he didn't make that much. For that amount over that time,if it was me I'd be disappointed.

Last edited:

From what's online he bought for a little under 10 million,for a 16 year investment of that amount he didn't make that much. For that amount over that time,if it was me I'd be disappointed.
Yeah, £46m profit, including salary (paid by himself, to himself with the club's money - while the club was getting further and further into debt and selling off assets left and right), over 16 years from a £10m investment is barely worth getting out of bed for. That doesn't include any dividends he paid himself either.

Yeah, £46m profit, including salary (paid by himself, to himself with the club's money - while the club was getting further and further into debt and selling off assets left and right), over 16 years from a £10m investment is barely worth getting out of bed for. That doesn't include any dividends he paid himself either.
If I invested 10 million over 16 years I'd expect a far higher return. Money makes money. If you honestly believe whoever buys us will be philanthropic you're in for a rude awakening.

If I remember correctly, he sold his shareholding for a figure reported to be around £40m. That's on top of his annual salary of around £1m. He did just fine out of Everton whilst driving us into the ground.
I’m no Kenwright lover at all…he was a pest, a nuisance and he should have left in 2003/2004, but if we have said he borrowed for financial backing to buys his shares and then sold them for an uplift, presumably the person he borrowed off would get the return on investment, not BK. I am sure he took his ‘cut’ but presumably not all the £40m he is said to have sold. Of course, his salary is another matter, he simply should not have been on the board. I agree he was a parasite, just not sure on how much financial benefit he obtained (simply because I don’t know)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back