Boss photos you've taken

:461_microphone:
:461_microphone:
Momma, he's makin' eyes at me...
?

IMG_4398-Edit_4k-XL.jpg

Paul.

So I spotted this fly on the fence - first shot was just a look-see, and then I tried to get a bit more interest out of it. Not sure if the last one worked out well enough - I had nudged the flash out of position trying to get close and the light wasn't quite right, but I've included it anyway. The fly did wash itself just to compound things...

wetfly1_4k_1800-XL.jpg

wetfly2_1800-XL.jpg

wetfly4_4k_1800-XL.jpg

wetfly3_4k_1800-XL.jpg

wetfly5_4k_1800-XL.jpg

Paul.

A few more shots from Costa Rica. I am already missing this tropical paradise.

This is a pic of the Arenal Volcano which we were very fortunate to see because December is not the best time of the year to witness it.

View attachment 151784

View attachment 151780

View attachment 151786
View attachment 151787

View attachment 151788

View attachment 151789

View attachment 151793

View attachment 151794

View attachment 151795

View attachment 151796
Deffo a place on my bucket list.

Been to Cancun, more of a fun holiday though, were you on the Atlantic or Pacific coast Sass?
I have too a few times, I like Mexico too but Costa Rica is at another level when it comes to its beauty. Plus it is a country that has been very committed to protecting their natural resources and environment. We spent a couple of days near San Jose, then traveled north to the town of La Fortuna, that’s where the Arenal volcano is located and a lovely rainforest. There is lots to do around that area. We then visited the pacific coast. We stayed in Playa Carrillo a small village in the mountains but with the Pacific Ocean just minutes away. It is not a very touristy area, which is what we like but near is Samara a more lively town. We had planned going to the Caribbean last year when we first planned our trip but due to the raining season it was best to visit the pacific pacific in December. Have you thought of where you would like to go?

FA173E45-F2AF-47A5-BBCF-7DA391C91638.jpeg

I have too a few times, I like Mexico too but Costa Rica is at another level when it comes to its beauty. Plus it is a country that has been very committed to protecting their natural resources and environment. We spent a couple of days near San Jose, then traveled north to the town of La Fortuna, that’s where the Arenal volcano is located and a lovely rainforest. There is lots to do around that area. We then visited the pacific coast. We stayed in Playa Carrillo a small village in the mountains but with the Pacific Ocean just minutes away. It is not a very touristy area, which is what we like but near is Samara a more lively town. We had planned going to the Caribbean last year when we first planned our trip but due to the raining season it was best to visit the pacific pacific in December. Have you thought of where you would like to go?

View attachment 151960
Haven't really given much thought to what part, seen a tv programme where a place on the Pacific has one of the longest living population in the world, lots of them live past a 100 yrs old, wouldn't mind some of that place haha.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back