Boss photos you've taken

When nature gets it wrong...

This red admiral landed on a paddling pool - maybe it mistook the flower design for being a real flower! :-P

Red_Admiral_a_4k_1800-XL.jpg

Paul.

These are incredibly skittish - always twitching, always flying away as you approach - but occasionally, they do stop and pause for whatever reason giving a chance to snap a few images. They do tend to re-visit the same part of the garden - usually around my variegated laurel. Pimpla rufipes is one of the Ichneumonidae but like many Ichneumon wasps it is badly under recorded.

pimpla_rufipes_a_4k_1800-XL.jpg

pimpla_rufipes_c_4k_1800-XL.jpg

pimpla_rufipes_b_4k_1800-XL.jpg

pimpla_rufipes_d_4k_1800-XL.jpg

pimpla_rufipes_g_4k_1800-XL.jpg

pimpla_rufipes_e_4k_1800-XL.jpg

pimpla_rufipes_f_4k_1800-XL.jpg

Paul.

Beautiful Sassy xx, how do you put photos on this site?, I just get the file link come up?
Thanks @Littlesue There various ways to do and it all depends if you are using your phone or a laptop/computer. Here is tutorial that I put together for some of my friends a while back.

However, in recent weeks I have been using an app called Imgur and I really like it better because you can also upload videos to this site and even send pics/videos via PM which is not a feature that can be done on this site unless you use an application such as Imgur.

6A05CCFD-631E-4DCF-B7EB-8DEA6DA52B6A.jpeg
If you were to download this app to your phone then once you open it, it looks like this.

F20631A1-DAF8-4E6C-8F5C-A0D047B051DF.jpeg

Then you are going to choose the “plus”sign above then it is going to link your pics on your phone (see below)

CDCF98AA-74DA-472E-942A-A6B1E714E31A.jpeg

You then click on the one you want to upload, then press “Next” on the top right, then the photo will be uploaded and look like this. You can add a title to you pic, or a hashtag, if you wish. Then you are going to click “Upload”

A43BBB69-8BA9-4D0E-BFC7-5ED7D2C5EB62.jpeg
Once the picture or video uploads it is going to look like the pic below and then you will choose the arrow below to provide you with a link.

94771F1C-3524-4F28-BF74-4B3F661DF508.jpeg
Below you can see how it shows. I copy the link and use it to post my photo or video here. Btw, the default setting is that all of the photos/videos you upload will be private unless you make them pubic. Only people where you post the link will be able to see your stuff, and only the link you have shared, no all of your stuff.

I hope you either of these tutorials help you out and soon we get to see your pics too. But if you encounter any issues, don’t hesitate to reach out again. Xx

0E8BD94F-F4E2-45BF-AD46-AB8EAA910F36.jpeg

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back