Boss photos you've taken

It was a bit nippy this morning by the river on my walk this morning

View attachment 195542

Apparently this cold weather is great for the lads who fish down there though.

Brings all the Cod and Whiting into the river.

I went for a run along there a few days ago and they all seemed to have buckets of fish, that they`d caught.

Not sure, I`d eat anything that came out of the Mersey though !

Apparently this cold weather is great for the lads who fish down there though.

Brings all the Cod and Whiting into the river.

I went for a run along there a few days ago and they all seemed to have buckets of fish, that they`d caught.

Not sure, I`d eat anything that came out of the Mersey though !
Yep. Noticed that there is nobody fishing there except winter. I am always surprised that the people that go fishing there arrive when the tide is out and you would need to be super man to get your cast to reach the water. I think it is because the fishing is better as the tide comes in and they wait for that moment

Yep. Noticed that there is nobody fishing there except winter. I am always surprised that the people that go fishing there arrive when the tide is out and you would need to be super man to get your cast to reach the water. I think it is because the fishing is better as the tide comes in and they wait for that moment

They fish the tide on the way in and on the way out.

The view from Sacre Couer is stunning, one of my favourite viewpoints ever. I also experienced a real feeling of trepidation at the top, like I was going to fall which is bizarre considering height of walls and solid stone floors?‍♂️.

Great Pics.
It's a brilliant view over Paris, isn't it? Second time I've been but it gets so crowded up there.

An Ice Surprise (as in nice surprise)....

I went out into the garden this morning looking for ice patterns and I found some OK ones, plus a surprise as well...

Berries fallen onto the bird table and the surface of the same:

icey_a_4k-XL.jpg

icey_b_4k-XL.jpg

A stem of ice crystals on the bin lid - stalagmite like...

icey_d_4k-XL.jpg

And there is a solitary rose flower hanging on in the bitter winter...

icey_c1_4k-XL.jpg

icey_c_4k-XL.jpg

And therein lies the surprise - without looking closely - the extra I didn't see until editing, and I had to crop in to let you see exactly what is there as well...

icey_e_4k-XL.jpg

I certainly didn't expect an aphid (I think it is)...

Paul.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back