Boss photos you've taken

The octagonal Jubilee Tower on Beacon Hill, overlooking the town of Darwen, was completed in 1898 to commemorate Queen Victoria's Diamond Jubilee and also to celebrate the victory of the local people for the right to access the moor. It was opened to the public on September 22 1898. Standing 85ft in height, walkers can climb to the top of the tower via the internal staircase to admire the breath-taking views of the surrounding moorland.

The octagonal Jubilee Tower on Beacon Hill, overlooking the town of Darwen, was completed in 1898 to commemorate Queen Victoria's Diamond Jubilee and also to celebrate the victory of the local people for the right to access the moor. It was opened to the public on September 22 1898. Standing 85ft in height, walkers can climb to the top of the tower via the internal staircase to admire the breath-taking views of the surrounding moorland.

I`ve ran in a comp around there, it`s stunning.

Mum and Dad are 84 and 87. Talking to her on the phone tonight. 'Your Dad has been taking pictures of the sky, he has been taking them for years. How many pictures of the bloody sky can you take?'
Think my Dad is the romantic side of the partnership.
It’s an ever present, but is never the same. I will never get bored of it, much like your dad.

Need a heart "reaction" for posts like these.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back