Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Bournemouth v Everton, Sat 30/12/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
To he fair If we never went for it at 1-1 and brought Williams on instead of bolasie we would have either drew or nicked something on the break
Didn't expect Sam to take off a defensive midfielder for bolasie while at 1-1 and scream for us to push up.
Bolasie was unable to run for 10 minutes. You have to ask how much work he has done the last few month.

We're safe, bring in a half decent striker and let's not piss money away in January and start again for next season.

Keep just telling myself to tolerate this regime until May.

Moshiri didn't want him, he was a last resort and a complete panic move.

If Allardyce is still here next season, then I'm calling fraud.

because the players we have are crap. Keane, Williams, Jagielka, Kenny,Schneiderlin, DCL,Martina etc.. just not good enough. we did try and play more positive under koeman and unsworth this season, and what happened? we got slaughtered because we were leaking goals. Im baffled that our supporters cannot see this, and that probably have we got more points under Sam than we would have by most managers.
Totally agree, that's why January is important, but it is about time a fair few of our current squad start taking some more reponsability.

because the players we have are crap. Keane, Williams, Jagielka, Kenny,Schneiderlin, DCL,Martina etc.. just not good enough. we did try and play more positive under koeman and unsworth this season, and what happened? we got slaughtered because we were leaking goals. Im baffled that our supporters cannot see this, and that probably have we got more points under Sam than we would have by most managers.
Bournemouth are worse than us, we have quick players so play with some pace and attack them.

With that thinking we are the worst team in the league and shouldn’t be able to beat anyone.

Bolasie is still crap too :(
Was out that long people started convincing themselves he wasn't an absolutely woeful football player. I notice he only ran the ball out of play once today which is an improvement in what he usually does with this pathetic 'tricks'. Hate seeing him in an Everton shirt.

Thoroughly deserved defeat. Hate this football. Hate this manager. Hate this team.

Bit of a while to go before I actively hate Allardyce, but if he keeps playing abar 8 defenders every game then it'll be swifter than expected.

It's the knobhead players I hate. Jagieka, my captain my captain, turning away from another shot resulting in another goal. Will you just sod off already?

I think some of the blame can be put on him when he starts with that midfield 3 and half a defence that is utter turd.

He's a dinosaur of a manager and we're getting exactly what we should have expected when appointing him, that said he is working with some fairly limited footballers so a combination of the two was never going to go well. I suspect the rest of the season will rumble on in a similar fashion.

The mad thing is that he would never have sent Palace or even Sland out like that; if you are going to go negative then you have to have the pace to counter quickly. We had three crabs, someone played miles out of position and a 20 year old who if he could do that by himself would be at the Bernabeu by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back