Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Bournemouth v Everton, Sat 30/12/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I picked a good day to be miles from a TV. Regarding Bolasie coming on ahead of Vlasic and Lookman, I’d guess thats to get him some game time and get his fitness levels up

The one thing i thought Allardyce would bring to the team was a cynicism when it comes to nipping opposition counterattacks in the bud before they become too dangerous. It appears not though. Virtually every other team in the league would have made sure that Bournemouths winning attack was interrupted by foul means as soon as the ball got into our half. Kenny or someone else should have taken a booking for the team.

Average team with an average manager. We are right where we deserve to be.

We had five minutes of momentum with Rooney, Sig and niasse then we put bolasie on and it all went to hell.

Poor decision that cost us a point. That's on Sam.

Our fullbacks were abused all game. I think JJK is wearing down.

It all stems from when we signed Bolasie for 34 times his market value. All been downhill from there.

One shot on target against Bournemouth is a disgrace, but it is an improvement on last week. We will get to the end of the season and we won't be relegated because we will frustrate enough teams and get the necessary points. We will be one of the league's most hated teams as we will be happy to sit back and try to score from a set piece, the Fat Sam way.
Our only hope of playing some sort of football comes from the transfer window, we might buy some flair.

i wish i could go back in time and cherish watching an everton side that at least put effort in

75253.jpg

On a side note, quite depressing that I’m a couple of years off 30 and if you’re my age this is the best Everton have got. Finishing fifth and sixth a couple of seasons and getting to a cup final against Chelsea. Heavy.

It's a reality check.

We are a team, which in all departments is unable to maintain possession or pass accurately.

We are subsequently under pressure for significant periods of all matches, home and away.

Listening to the commentary on radio Murkeyside today, it was obvious that we were constantly under the cosh.

It was only a matter of time before we went behind, and lot's to rectify for the 2 Sam's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back