Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Bournemouth v Everton, Sat 30/12/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm already in from the match because I'm staying with my nephew here in Weymouth.

Big Sam set up our team well and as a unit we weren't that bad overall.

Our only problem is that our players are crap. I can only think of three Everton players who would get into the Bournemouth side. Having said that, it's not the players' fault (the guy who brought them in, Koeman, is to blame) and some of the abuse that our fans directed at the lads was nasty and unproductive.

Big Sam was brought in to keep us up. If he is going to achieve that goal we are going to have to be behind the players every step of the way.

Lots of good points being made here. But also some complete dross.

- People slagging Bolasie off. He’s been out for a year. He’s not the answer to all our problems in any case, but I would not expect him to be back to full ability before Easter, if ever!

- people treating Vlasic and Lookman as if they are messi and Ronaldo. The last thing this team needs right now is more inexperience and lack of discipline. These guys are full of running and skill. But they both lose the ball regularly and have not yet proved themselves to be good enough - certainly not good enough to turn this team around.

- Worst shout if seen so far was that Besic should be playing. Dear lord....
I agree with the Bolasie needing time also the same goes for McCarthy they have both been out a long while.

Well that's the recovery well and truly stalled.
I'm grateful for the points he has got us in the time he's been here because looking at the next half dozen league fixtures, unless he changes his tactics together with the long awaited arrival of a proven striker, I can only hope the teams below us don't go on a decent run. If they do, my statement earlier about us being all but safe will look a bit dicky.
Why not have a bet on us being relegated? I'm sure you'll get good odds and it will provide some succour when the inevitable happens.

Yes I agree I'd especailly like to see Vlasic play more, I just think maybe the manager doesn't trust youth unless it's and absolute must like Kenny. It's like that with a lot of teams, but they are squad member who have done ok when played, others have been awfull but still play regular.
Sure, I felt that it wouldn't have hurt to bring on some flair today, even for the last 15/20 mins, to give the opposition something to think about. We were asking to get beat the way we were playing all through the match, and that's exactly what happened in the end.

I'm already in from the match because I'm staying with my nephew here in Weymouth.

Big Sam set up our team well and as a unit we weren't that bad overall.

Our only problem is that our players are crap. I can only think of three Everton players who would get into the Bournemouth side. Having said that, it's not the players' fault (the guy who brought them in, Koeman, is to blame) and some of the abuse that our fans directed at the lads was nasty and unproductive.

Big Sam was brought in to keep us up. If he is going to achieve that goal we are going to have to be behind the players every step of the way.

You're talking rubbish about being set up well.

You're talking even bigger rubbish about already being in Weymouth considering the game ended at 4.54. And there is hardly any parking close to Dean Court. And considering its a 40 mile drive.

Unless you left after 55 minutes? :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back