Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Bournemouth v Everton, Sat 30/12/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our only hope is we stay in the game for 70 minutes then Wayne comes on in midfield and unlocks their defence.

I thought the Gueye Schneiderlein duo of doom was bad enough. But the Gueye Schneiderlein Mccarthy triumvirate of tripe is taking things to another level.

Dunno, let's ask Kenny, who keeps heaping praise on Lennon for helping him.

But he does nothing mate.
Not that I disagree on Lennon, but lets not pretend that teammates arent going to praise teammates regardless of performance or whos most fit for a job, especially young ones talking about a veteran.

Yes Lennon is doing a great job for the team.
Bollocks, he’s a winger who can’t beat a man, cross a ball, or score goals. I don’t want my wingers to be praised for helping full backs out. He wouldn’t get anywhere near another team in the top 10

Anyway, we still win this game, but God bless popcorn Sam, people moan about 2 DMs, so he plays 3, hes turning into my favourite Everton manager EVER, he brings da ruckus.

Good afternoon mein frandel, have you been well over the christmas period?

Bollocks, he’s a winger who can’t beat a man, cross a ball, or score goals. I don’t want my wingers to be praised for helping full backs out. He wouldn’t get anywhere near another team in the top 10

I guess the other teams have better attacking players than us then.

Instead we have 2 young wingers who arent quite there yet a player thats been out for a year and a moody belgian fella.

Stop beating about the bush mate. Are you a fan of Lennon or not???

3 DMs against Bournemouth. The state of this.

May can’t come quick enough to turf this dinosaur out.
Shocking team selection. WBA showed us exactly the way Allardyce wants it, boring garbage. If he carries on like this he should be out at the end of the season. Hopeless dinosaur as you say mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back