Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Bournemouth v Everton, Sat 30/12/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that I disagree on Lennon, but lets not pretend that teammates arent going to praise teammates regardless of performance or whos most fit for a job, especially young ones talking about a veteran.
Especially a veteran winger playing in front of a young/rookie right back who was in horrible form before this started happening...

Lennon helps defensively and is fast and has a cross on him going forward. No idea why we'd introduce Lookman or Vlasic in this situation, as starters at least. Disappointed they're not on the bench again, but there we go, can't win 'em all.

Bournemouth today, ManU on Monday followed by a trip to Mordor on Friday, and people are fuming about the team selections here ?
I hope we get a scraggy 1-0 win with one of our two shots on target.

Actually on further examination Lennon, despite his good defensive work rate, is pointless. He has scored 0 goals in the league over the past 2 season. A winger who has scored 0. In 1200 minutes.

So yes, thats why we cant score, because we play only 3 players forward, 1 hasnt scored in 2 years and a second has only scored 4. Meanwhile Niasse still rides the bench scoring 1 per 90 minutes.

Bournemouth today, ManU on Monday followed by a trip to Mordor on Friday, and people are fuming about the team selections here ?
I hope we get a scraggy 1-0 win with one of our two shots on target.

You may have answered your own question... we will park bus against both those teams, it would have been nice to at least try a bit in this match. Who knows maybe we will but I’m expecting to be dominated in terms of possessions by friggin Bournemouth.

IMG_1152.webp
Wow, a 7-2-1 formation. Don't think I've seen that before.

I guess the other teams have better attacking players than us then.

Instead we have 2 young wingers who arent quite there yet a player thats been out for a year and a moody belgian fella.
They offer a lot more going forward than Lennon does. Yes theyre still a bit raw but they will only get better by playing most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back