Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Bournemouth v Everton, Sat 30/12/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our squad is slowly recovering, but selecting the team for today - and for next week - is still difficult. As Sam says;

“We will find out about Idrissa today. It might be a bit risky to play him against Bournemouth, in the hope that he will be OK for Manchester United.

“I’d like to have had Ross by now but that hasn’t been the case just yet. But he is training with us on a regular basis and he’s very close to being available for selection.

“The problem is you can’t play all of those players together. Wayne has been ill, James hasn’t played since Chelsea away in the Carabao Cup, and Yannick is only just back after 12 months.

“All of those players would struggle to complete 90 minutes of football. They could do it, but they would fatigue badly so I have got to be careful how I select the side for Bournemouth. But it will be good to have them back in the squad.”

Last three home games they have lost to Liverpool and Burnley and drawn Southampton. Also failed to score in 9 games this season..
So they are a poor side. But we will need to play much better. But Rooney will improve us an awful lot goin forward

Last three home games they have lost to Liverpool and Burnley and drawn Southampton. Also failed to score in 9 games this season..
So they are a poor side. But we will need to play much better. But Rooney will improve us an awful lot goin forward

Rooney has been ill - I'm not sure that he has the strength to to play today, Monday and Friday.

Perhaps Sam could play him today, rest him on Monday, then play him on Friday.

Must win this today against another side in the bottom three after falling against WBA, next three games are Man U, RS and Spurs away, so you can safely call six without a win if we fail today.

Well im confident that we'll keep a clean sheet.But we need to show some attacking threat.All in all though, i think we can beat this lot by a goal or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back