Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Bournemouth v Everton, Sat 30/12/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
We absolutely were.

I swear to god half of you didn't watch the 30 odd games we played conceding a million goals, taking one shot on target across about 10 games and playing players out of position everywhere.

I just said we needed a new manager didn't I? Is it obly Sam in the footballing world that doesn' play players out of position

This really has been coming, we haven't played well under Allardyce going forward, and we have been lucky in a lot of the games: Mane and Matip missing sitters at 1-0, dodgy pen v Swansea, goalkeeping error for our goal v Newcastle and they missed a sitter (think it was Cisse), as well as hitting woodwork twice, we drew with Chelsea at home without having a single shot and we cleared two off the line, the WBA game a team who haven't won since August we didn't have a shot until 88th minute, and today, it's the exact same. Dire, dire stuff. Feel for the fans who have sacrificed a day and a load of money on this.

I don't want to sound too negative but I am really struggling to get enthusiastic about our future.

wtf has happened to the team i love? This kind of thing is happening way too often, especially given the amount of talent we have in the squad. We haven't actually had a good chance in 2 and a half games and we're playing championship level teams at that.

He has to change this at HT, i'd be miffed if we sell schnedierlin to keep hold of mccarthy.

3 defensive midfielders just does not work. Dcl is totally isolated. Gial was frim a mistake but we were too slow getting back as well. 80 per cent effort and showing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back