Boxing

These social media posts of Tyson demolishing pads, as if it is some sign that he’s gonna smash Paul are a joke.

I strongly dislike Paul, but Tyson was getting cleaned out by bums 20 years ago. Hitting a few pads hard now isn’t gonna stop his head from caving in as soon as he eats a good shot.

If it’s a proper fight he’s getting KOed. If, as I suspect, it’s an exhibition/circle jerk they’ll both tickle each other to a draw.

These social media posts of Tyson demolishing pads, as if it is some sign that he’s gonna smash Paul are a joke.

I strongly dislike Paul, but Tyson was getting cleaned out by bums 20 years ago. Hitting a few pads hard now isn’t gonna stop his head from caving in as soon as he eats a good shot.

If it’s a proper fight he’s getting KOed. If, as I suspect, it’s an exhibition/circle jerk they’ll both tickle each other to a draw.
Yeah I fully expect it to be a rubbish exhibition that ends in a draw and they both go home happy with their millions. Still fun seeing Tyson throw it around like that at his age even if that won’t be the case in the “fight”

Exactly. Also: notice the 'quick cuts' in that video. We only see him in action for 1,5 seconds without the video cutting away.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back